List 'em... :thumbsup:

Some of mine:

- Rain

- Popcorn

- Fireplace during the fall

- Crayons

- Baked bread

- Freshly cut grass

- The neighbor's BBQ grill on a summer weekend (I don't notice it as much if it's my own grill lol)

you stole all mine, lol

the only thing I would add is Auntie Anne's pretzels in the mall

Camden yards a mixture of fresh cust grass....other baseball park smells and Boog Powell's coming off the right field wall

BBQ in the Summer...

Camden Yards does smell amazing lol. As soon as you get near it you can smell the beer, hotdogs, boog's, its great! Can't wait to go to the game on Friday!

Camden Yards does smell amazing lol. As soon as you get near it you can smell the beer, hotdogs, boog's, its great! Can't wait to go to the game on Friday!

Yeah that was the only thing I did not like about the New Nats ballpark it didn't have the baseball park smells for some reason... and im not just talking about boogs everything smelled different...

Yeah that was the only thing I did not like about the New Nats ballpark it didn't have the baseball park smells for some reason... and im not just talking about boogs everything smelled different...

I haven't been to a Nats game yet. But just walking towards Camden Yards screams baseball and summer

I haven't been to a Nats game yet. But just walking towards Camden Yards screams baseball and summer

Dont get me wrong that stadium is SICK....I think The Yard is just more like home....reminds me of being younger and watching Ripkin belt them out(It smelled the same then)

Another one that may sound odd, but when driving at night, I sort of like the faint faint smell of a skunk off in the distance. You know that if you were close it would be awful, but just getting a whiff reminds me of driving in the country...

Also, I like the smell of

-a freshly peeled orange

-an apple pie baking

-magic markers

-freshly mimeographed paper (which I haven't smelled in a couple decades)

-the air outside a diner at night

-baby powder on a woman

-freshly ground coffee

-honeysuckle

you stole all mine, lol

the only thing I would add is Auntie Anne's pretzels in the mall

Damn Auntie Anne drew me in yesterday at the mall...It was like those cartoons where the character is lifted off the ground and floats to food following the scent. Same thing happened with the pretzel cart at Eastern Market on Saturday, lol. I love soft pretzels!!!!!

Speaking of Eastern Market, I love the smell of farmers markets. Fresh fruits and veggies all over the place = awesome!

Archived