Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Smells

you could name a specific brand.........on a specific woman :)

Well, I don't have a specific brand that I prefer over any others...and if I'm involved with a woman, almost anything she wears will smell good to me. :) I just listed those smells/scents that always smell good to me 100% of the time. You could list some, though lol...

"Fresh Country Air" (cow poop for you city dwellers) ~ it may sound odd to some but I grew up on or very near farms most of my early childhood and that smell just gives me such an inner peace.

~ wood burning on a crisp fall evening

~ a fresh baked apple pie

~ the ocean

Those are a few others that I enjoy. Most of the smells I enjoy now are smells that conjure up a memory from my past.

Most will find me pretty odd here, but I honestly like the smell of fresh spread cow maneuer.

I know its disgusting, but it brings back my childhood on the farm whenever I drive past a field that was just fertilized.

^^^^LOL for the above post at the same exact time. what are the odds?

"Fresh Country Air" (cow poop for you city dwellers) ~ it may sound odd to some but I grew up on or very near farms most of my early childhood and that smell just gives me such an inner peace.

~ wood burning on a crisp fall evening

~ a fresh baked apple pie

~ the ocean

Those are a few others that I enjoy. Most of the smells I enjoy now are smells that conjure up a memory from my past.

OMG thats freaking funny!!! same exact time of post too. :hysterical:

I don't particularly like perfume, but the scent of a womans hair can be a major turn on (or turn off in some cases).

For the obvious choices

Cookies/home made bread baking

Fireplace on a cold day

Fresh cut grass

And for something a little off the wall, Diesel.

I can't stand pop corn or it's aroma.

Archived