Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"WP:Man Removes Car Flag, Gets Clocked by Motorist" (Possible Redskin Fan)

gunit

What else do you think the guy was.....lol. A Pirates fan?? LoL.

Redskin4life:

What is a troll (A star wars term?) And what does that have to do with my join date?

Gettin knocked out cold is "Pounded"

GO SKINS!!

The story doesn't say and it's not safe to assume. I'm telling you, the mods will bust you for not formatting the thread title correctly. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I fixed it....GEEZE. Come'On Guys.....This is SAD. Man up...one of our own got beat-up trying to be cool.

I will toss a chili dog at a "Boys Fan" this season. LoL.

I fixed it....GEEZE. Come'On Guys.....This is SAD. Man up...one of our own got beat-up trying to be cool.

I will toss a chili dog at a "Boys Fan" this season. LoL.

What do you mean man up? I said earlier that he deserved it...chances are he is, but nowhere in that article does it say that he's a 'skins fan.

BTW, the title of the thread should be the title of the story and possibly the source.

i.e "WP:Man Removes Car Flag, Gets Clocked by Motorist"

Just trying to help you out chief.

Something tells me if the OP was a ES regular he wouldn't be getting treated like this for saying it might be a Redskin can when it probably is. Funny how the claws come out when someone has less than 5 posts.

Anyway If I saw someone vandalize something on my car I'd probably want to do something about. Good for him...the slug deserved it.

Something tells me if the OP was a ES regular he wouldn't be getting treated like this for saying it might be a Redskin can when it probably is. Funny how the claws come out when someone has less than 5 posts.

Anyway If I saw someone vandalize something on my car I'd probably want to do something about. Good for him...the slug deserved it.

HogFace:

Whats an OP? I dont understand.

I am not a regular....I am new to Extremeskin's Forum (Pretty Obvious)

I have Claws.....????

Nice to Meet you too. Go Skins!!!

HogFace:

I have Claws.....????

I think everyone assumes that you are a Cowgirl fan based on how you addressed the article (and the fact that it was your first post). Actually, I assume the same thing. Be gone troll!

HogFace:

I have Claws.....????

HogNose was actually defending you.

Note to Mods- I think this should just about do it.

I think everyone assumes that you are a Cowgirl fan based on how you addressed the article (and the fact that it was your first post). Actually, I assume the same thing. Be gone troll!

Well I am not.....And I am not a troll & you cant make me leave, because I have done nothing wrong. I know more than you will ever know about the Skins my friend.......

Go Skins!!!

1st Overall Selection in 2009: TE Jared Cook

Well I am not.....And I am not a troll & you cant make me leave, because I have done nothing wrong. I know more than you will ever know about the Skins my friend.......

:doh:...and I gave you the benefit of the doubt when I first responded to you. Silly me.

:munchout:

:doh:...and I gave you the benefit of the doubt when I first responded to you. Silly me.

Dude....what are you talking about...?? Are you Bi Polar or something??

Benefit of the doubt for what??

Redskins 1st Round Pick 09: TE: Jared Cook!!!

Archived