Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My dad made this

dcoles11

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=303d8486-0c19-4fe8-9a0d-0f65bfe430c4&Aux=4|0|8CB8A1B00D70BD0|

I've wanted to show this off for a while and I just got a phone that took a good enough picture to do so.

I've had those helmets for a while but never had a good way of displaying them. My dad made me the NFL shield shelf and gave it to me this past Chritmas.

One of the best gifts i've ever recieved. Something I think will be in the family for a long time.

Ok, sorry guys it keeps going away on me, I know it's annoying. I'll have my brother help me out in the morning, he's the computer wiz, i'm the idiot that can't even post a picture correctly.

Host it on tinypic.com , then copy the code here.

Looks like some pretty nice craftsmanship. No way I'd be able to pull out those lines on the shield. Well done.

That looks like bead board behind it. If it was hand routered ... even more amazing.

It looks really awesome. Is it stained or just poly? I'd make sure to protect that awesome display.

Very nice. What a beautiful gift from your dad.

It's a little hard to get a sense of the scale. Is the football regulation size?

Also, what's the item directly under the football?

The football is the typical size of an NFL football. I got the football a few years ago when I visited Redskin Park with an invite from Coach Don Breaux, his grandson played baseball for me. It has autographs on it but to tell you the truth I don't know who most of them are because many didn't put numbers. I left the ball at the front desk and as guys came in the receptionist had players sign it, I then picked the ball up on my way back. I do know Cooley signed the ball, because I actually got a chance to meet him.

The item under the football is a tin that has a Redskin watch in it, it's from 1993 and made by Fossil. I just stuck it there because of the empty space.

The helmets are the $25 miniture ones that you can get at pretty much any sports store, some of them were pretty difficult to find.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Archived