Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you go ga-ga over babies?

MissU28

trust me, the thought of wiping someone elses ass, cleaning their vomit, wiping snot, drool, etc off of everything grossed me out too. then, it just changes.

'cept maybe the vomit. i have a hard time with the vomit.

yeah, catch me before son and i wouldnt have wiped your butt if there were hundred dollar bills under it. after jr i wouldnt even bat an eye to wipe a baby's butt.

trust me, the thought of wiping someone elses ass, cleaning their vomit, wiping snot, drool, etc off of everything grossed me out too. then, it just changes.

'cept maybe the vomit. i have a hard time with the vomit.

The changing diapers thing doesn't bother me.

You know what REALLY grosses me out?

When people bathe their baby in the kitchen sink. I seriously have some sort of disorder when it comes to the kitchen, I think. I would rather put my baby in the sink in the bathroom than the kitchen sink. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When people bathe their baby in the kitchen sink. I seriously have some sort of disorder when it comes to the kitchen, I think. I would rather put my baby in the sink in the bathroom than the kitchen sink. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ha! we did that, only when they're newborns. it's very very convenient, though the little baby baths that they sell work pretty well.

most people use a plastic tub in the sink. but its just easier that way.

ha! we did that, only when they're newborns. it's very very convenient, though the little baby baths that they sell work pretty well.

oh everyone does it...i have pics of me in the damn kitchen sink. My mom doesn't know what's wrong with me. My kid will NEVER go in the sink.

I understand that...

It's just that babies are so DIRTY.... I'm such a germaphobe that I can't stand to look at babies eating with their fingers straight off the table or having food stains on their clothes. YECHHH.... my baby's gonna be the cleanest kid in town, I guarantee you that

After being in the military and being in Iraq in the cruddiest living conditions when the war first kicked off, I don't think anything can gross me out. Clean ****, eat with with straight dirty fingers, not shower for days etc....just another day in the Army.

After being in the military and being in Iraq in the cruddiest living conditions when the war first kicked off, I don't think anything can gross me out. Clean ****, eat with with straight dirty fingers, not shower for days etc....just another day in the Army.

it's funny....dirt and stuff don't bother me. If something drops on the floor, no big deal.

But I do not trust stuff washed by hand unless I use a brand new sponge. I won't use it if it's been washed by a sponge that's been used. Sponges have so many germs grosssss. And I know in my head I won't get sick or anything, but I visualize the sponge touching crusty food and then my fork or something....won't happen. If I could live off plasticware, I would.

oh everyone does it...i have pics of me in the damn kitchen sink. My mom doesn't know what's wrong with me. My kid will NEVER go in the sink.

The cutest baby picture I have is me in the sink. Nothing wrong with it. Sure there maybe some egg shells, rice, and corn floating around, but no harm no foul:silly:

But seriously, get over the whole germ thing. Clean the sink, end of story. Do you realize how dirty the door handle and key board you touch at work are?

The cutest baby picture I have is me in the sink. Nothing wrong with it. Sure there maybe some egg shells, rice, and corn floating around, but no harm no foul:silly:

But seriously, get over the whole germ thing. Clean the sink, end of story. Do you realize how dirty the door handle and key board you touch at work are?

our sink is plenty clean, I just can't. I told you I seriously have some sort of issue with it.

it's funny....dirt and stuff don't bother me. If something drops on the floor, no big deal.

But I do not trust stuff washed by hand unless I use a brand new sponge. I won't use it if it's been washed by a sponge that's been used. Sponges have so many germs grosssss. And I know in my head I won't get sick or anything, but I visualize the sponge touching crusty food and then my fork or something....won't happen. If I could live off plasticware, I would.

I agree. That is one thing that does gross me out:puke: sponges are a breeding ground for germs!

Archived