Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You know what I have learned? I have learned that trying to have a discussion when you are fluttering around saying things like "having a sub-par preseason" makes everything seem just a hair less intelligent and without value.

If you go back and look at the actual numbers... not your Campbell colored glasses you will remember the 3 TDs, no picks, 109.9 24% first down preseason he had. Thats not cub par. Oh, and on a similar note.... Marcus Mason led the league in rushing yards and Billy McMullen led the league in passing yards. And guess who those guys were playing with under center? Yep. Not Jason Campbell.

There isn't a single person on this entire board, even the Campbell apologists, that would say Brennan had a subpar preseason and gloss over the fact that with him under center our offense looked like an actual threat. And if they do, they sound as homer-erotic as what you just said. Please. Please. Please for the love of all that is holy do some research. And while you are at it... do some on Campbell too. He was projected as a third rounder. So where they get taken has no correlation to what they do when they get here. First rounders bust ever single year. Undrafted guys become players of the year and hall of famers. And what all of these players have in common is they were all judged on what they did under the lights. And Campbell will be judged as a mistake the Redskins made in trading up for and a mistake for shopping him incorrectly when we don't get half of the return on investment because he isn't garnering interest by anyone. ANYONE.

Did you miss the news that Denver didn't think Campbell was a good quarterback and went with Kyle Orton? KYLE ORTON.

Good thing Campbell is a robot because if he was halfway emotional he might have a drinking problem. Kinda like the QB everyone was actually interested in.

EMO. Got your back on this one!! Check it out. next POST!!!!

I voted for Colt. Think he is ready for a chance. I think it is funny how at the end of last season everyone wanted JC's blood and calling for him to be out and now alot of you say he deserves another chance. Bo***cks to that. I know the o line was poor last season but JC was just as s**t.

Roll on September. Hail Skins!!!!!!!!!

If ANYONE wanted Brennan or if Brennan held any value, he would have been taken MUCH higher then the 6th round. You just don't gain value in one year with a sup-par pre-season. This is complete bull**** and invalid.

Brennan had a horrendous draft day last year because of misinformation on him, his hip injury and the result of the Sugar Bowl. He was a steal in the 6th round for the Redskins for a QB that was projected in the 2nd-3rd round the year before... THAT is VALUE. Now, lets give JC a real hard look with regards to VALUE for the buck... yeah, that's right, it ain't there... and what round did JC go in? JC has one last year to show or go, very simple. The truth be told (regardless of what Zorn is telling him), he may not even GET that last year... we'll know in 9 days. All this stuff about where Colt was drafted is what's BS. Look at Devone Bess... Sugar Bowl hurt him too, he wasn't even drafted! Yet you look at what he did in Miami... a fricken UDFA rookie with over 1K in all purpose yards. Where you go in the draft don't mean squat unless you go in the first round where the guaranteed mega bucks is. If the Player pans out, great! If not... it's like these toxic loans... you can't give 'em away even with two 1st round picks thrown in! BTW Orton was a 4th round selection by the Bears, so by your sense of VALUE it's pretty clear what JC's is in the here and now. Ain't nowhere near what he was worth to Snyder when he bought him. Any QB taken in the top half of the 1st is a toxic loan if he doesn't pan out... read Alex Smith. Now you have Player Personnel people actually thinking about passing on the 1st round as a strategy... talk about scared money can't win! That axiom applies to the Player as well... I'd rather have a QB more scared of losing a game then scared of making a mistake under the lights. You can see it in their body language and their sense of urgency when the clock is ticking down. JC has all the physical tools, he just doesn't have the rest of it. And for crying out loud... Colt did NOT have a subpar pre-season. Get your head out of your ass!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&season=2008&seasonType=PRE&experience=0&tabSeq=0&qualified=false

You know what I have learned? I have learned that trying to have a discussion when you are fluttering around saying things like "having a sub-par preseason" makes everything seem just a hair less intelligent and without value.

If you go back and look at the actual numbers... not your Campbell colored glasses you will remember the 3 TDs, no picks, 109.9 24% first down preseason he had. Thats not cub par. Oh, and on a similar note.... Marcus Mason led the league in rushing yards and Billy McMullen led the league in passing yards. And guess who those guys were playing with under center? Yep. Not Jason Campbell.

There isn't a single person on this entire board, even the Campbell apologists, that would say Brennan had a subpar preseason and gloss over the fact that with him under center our offense looked like an actual threat. And if they do, they sound as homer-erotic as what you just said. Please. Please. Please for the love of all that is holy do some research. And while you are at it... do some on Campbell too. He was projected as a third rounder. So where they get taken has no correlation to what they do when they get here. First rounders bust ever single year. Undrafted guys become players of the year and hall of famers. And what all of these players have in common is they were all judged on what they did under the lights. And Campbell will be judged as a mistake the Redskins made in trading up for and a mistake for shopping him incorrectly when we don't get half of the return on investment because he isn't garnering interest by anyone. ANYONE.

Did you miss the news that Denver didn't think Campbell was a good quarterback and went with Kyle Orton? KYLE ORTON.

Good thing Campbell is a robot because if he was halfway emotional he might have a drinking problem. Kinda like the QB everyone was actually interested in.

Oh please, wanna have a discussion? If you consider what you're doing "discussion" I guess I'll join in. We won't be any better with your hero behind center.

Wanna talk discussion? Then why haven't you provided a link to what YOU said and I asked for? Tell me that. Instead you rant on about how excellent Colt Brennan plays in pre-season and how it wasn't sub-par and how you think just because an undrafted player just got a huge contract means undrafted FA's become Hall of Famers. Colt Brennan isn't ****ing Troy Brown damnit.

Please, provide me the link I asked for in our "discussion"

IDC for Pre-season numbers, they don't mean ****.

Again, Brennan's value is little to none. The only value you gain from not playing is learning the playbook. So any team using the WCO could trade a 5th rounder for Brennan and see how it pans out, I guess that's what you're saying? He's worth nothing more then that.

Again, you haven't provided evidence to what I asked for, making your posts/comments on anything but that to this point just plain ol' irrelevant. Tell me who feels slightly less educated talking to who now? I sure as hell know for a fact it's not you.

where are mcmullen and mason right now? where were they last regular season?

yeah what a threat, so much so that none of the players you mention, including brennan could even be active for a game.

and what exactly does mason's rushing yards have to do with who hands off to him?

absolutely nothing. you are just hyping up monopoly stats against non-roster guys. and brennan is a sanchez draft away from being a non-roster guy.

Oh please, wanna have a discussion? If you consider what you're doing "discussion" I guess I'll join in. We won't be any better with your hero behind center.

Wanna talk discussion? Then why haven't you provided a link to what YOU said and I asked for? Tell me that. Instead you rant on about how excellent Colt Brennan plays in pre-season and how it wasn't sub-par and how you think just because an undrafted player just got a huge contract means undrafted FA's become Hall of Famers. Colt Brennan isn't ****ing Troy Brown damnit.

Please, provide me the link I asked for in our "discussion"

IDC for Pre-season numbers, they don't mean ****.

Again, Brennan's value is little to none. The only value you gain from not playing is learning the playbook. So any team using the WCO could trade a 5th rounder for Brennan and see how it pans out, I guess that's what you're saying? He's worth nothing more then that.

Again, you haven't provided evidence to what I asked for, making your posts/comments on anything but that to this point just plain ol' irrelevant. Tell me who feels slightly less educated talking to who now? I sure as hell know for a fact it's not you.

I heard him say it. It was a clip on ESPN 980, but it wasn't a local show. It may have been on Football Night in America with Freddie Coleman.

And if they mean **** to you... why do you say "a sub par preseason?" Why do you constantly make claims or say something that eyes of anyone who watches it sees differently? I can recall every single commentator for every single preseason game last year making comments about having "it" with regards to Brennan and saying that the whole offense had a much more intense feel to it when he came in.

And I mention Mason and McMullen to point out that Brennan was playing with dudes who aren't even practice squad scraps in this league and he made them look good... not the other way around.

And being the highest rated rookie in preseason does count for something.

Jason Campbell - 2006 - Preseason

51% completions.

5.3 yards per attempt

0 touchdowns

2 interceptions

50.3 rating

Jason Campbell - 2007 - Preseason

63% completions.

8.6 yards per attempt

1 touchdowns

0 interceptions

102.9 rating

Jason Campbell - 2008 - Preseason

59% completions.

5.2 yards per attempt

1 touchdowns

1 interceptions

70.7 rating

So he has a combined average of

57.6% completions.

6.3 yards per attempt

2 touchdowns

3 interceptions

74.6 rating

Hmmm. 57.6 completion percentage? 2 touchdowns in 117 attempts? 74.6 rating? Man.... sounds about right to me. See, for the uneducated.... the way statistical analysis works is you have to take a large sample set and the most accurate way to break down the numbers is the law of averages over time.

One highly rated led all rookies preseason won't mean squat. So Brennan isn't a hall of famer in wait because of it. But looking at Jasons preseasons OVER TIME paints a fairly accurate picture of his body of work in the regular season as an individual. Lackluster. But man.... whatever he does to get the few ignorant people to latch onto him and keep this "one more year" experiment going is nothing short of a elaborate parlor trick done in broad daylight. Its amazing to me. And I have gotten more and more angry with the apologists because they REFUSE to see what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL OF US.

Heres an analogy for the more simple.

Go to McDonalds.

Order a Big Mac.

Sit down to eat and realize it is a filet of fish.

Hope, pray and make excuses that it is a Big Mac.

Take a bite.

Its still a ****ing filet of fish.

Thats EXACTLY what people like Rocky52Mc are like. The want so badly to have the experience of knowing their faith in someone/something is well founded and it makes them right. And I am wrong.... a lot.... so I have no problems saying I am a complete jackass if/when Brennan gets a shot and sucks. Thats very, very possible. But to have faith in Campbell and make claims about him that are inaccurate (not like the losing record, paid too much, bad defensive reads, low scoring output and lack of interest from all other NFL teams.... cause those are all factual) and then blindly shoot down the notion that a 6th rounder that they don't like is far more capable than him and use opinions (or just flat out wrong proclamations) is how they fuel their discussions. Its trite, its predictable and its boring. And I am full of a lot of stuff that some might think is ****.... but I do know that my eyes tell me gospel and to see this kind of problem exist for the football team I have been watching for the last 25 years over... and over... and over is really infuriating. But I am not drinking the kool-aid and I really wish more true Redskins fans would do the same because we have the opportunity to actually change this team.

Stop buying Campbell jerseys.

Sell your season tickets.

Show up to training camp with Brennan (or whomever you want) for QB signs.

Buy the jerseys of the players you do want to start.

It all may sound ridiculous, and the notion is for every other team in the league (save maybe the Boys).... but this team is run by a business man. And the fundamental concept in business is give the buyer a product they will pay for. It worked to get Brunell out of here. It can work again. And I was all for Campbell taking over for Brunell.... but they play the exact same way. They look confused.... don't trust their eyes or arms.... throw dump offs 80% of the time and once in a blue moon throw a bomb/hail mary and get lucky (Brunell vs. Dallas.... Campbell vs. New Orleans).

I like Brennan. I think he can singlehandedly change the offensive culture on this team. But if we draft Sanchez.... right on. Anything but Campbell. Great guy though. Real class act. Maybe he should be a guidance counselor. But he would probably **** that up too by reading the results of his kids Myers Briggs poorly.

Cheap shots. I know. Two glasses of scotch and I am ready to set something on fire....

The last time I checked the vote was 1,100 to 1,000 in favor of Colt, how in the world did it more than double....:silly: they must've just counted Hawaii's absentee ballot:hysterical:

LOL!!! My poll counter is broken, if I keep clicking to this thread, I can keep voting!!!!

So far,

I've voted 1981 times!!!!

I heard him say it. It was a clip on ESPN 980, but it wasn't a local show. It may have been on Football Night in America with Freddie Coleman.

And if they mean **** to you... why do you say "a sub par preseason?" Why do you constantly make claims or say something that eyes of anyone who watches it sees differently? I can recall every single commentator for every single preseason game last year making comments about having "it" with regards to Brennan and saying that the whole offense had a much more intense feel to it when he came in.

And I mention Mason and McMullen to point out that Brennan was playing with dudes who aren't even practice squad scraps in this league and he made them look good... not the other way around.

And being the highest rated rookie in preseason does count for something.

Jason Campbell - 2006 - Preseason

51% completions.

5.3 yards per attempt

0 touchdowns

2 interceptions

50.3 rating

Jason Campbell - 2007 - Preseason

63% completions.

8.6 yards per attempt

1 touchdowns

0 interceptions

102.9 rating

Jason Campbell - 2008 - Preseason

59% completions.

5.2 yards per attempt

1 touchdowns

1 interceptions

70.7 rating

So he has a combined average of

57.6% completions.

6.3 yards per attempt

2 touchdowns

3 interceptions

74.6 rating

Hmmm. 57.6 completion percentage? 2 touchdowns in 117 attempts? 74.6 rating? Man.... sounds about right to me. See, for the uneducated.... the way statistical analysis works is you have to take a large sample set and the most accurate way to break down the numbers is the law of averages over time.

One highly rated led all rookies preseason won't mean squat. So Brennan isn't a hall of famer in wait because of it. But looking at Jasons preseasons OVER TIME paints a fairly accurate picture of his body of work in the regular season as an individual. Lackluster. But man.... whatever he does to get the few ignorant people to latch onto him and keep this "one more year" experiment going is nothing short of a elaborate parlor trick done in broad daylight. Its amazing to me. And I have gotten more and more angry with the apologists because they REFUSE to see what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL OF US.

Heres an analogy for the more simple.

Go to McDonalds.

Order a Big Mac.

Sit down to eat and realize it is a filet of fish.

Hope, pray and make excuses that it is a Big Mac.

Take a bite.

Its still a ****ing filet of fish.

Thats EXACTLY what people like Rocky52Mc are like. The want so badly to have the experience of knowing their faith in someone/something is well founded and it makes them right. And I am wrong.... a lot.... so I have no problems saying I am a complete jackass if/when Brennan gets a shot and sucks. Thats very, very possible. But to have faith in Campbell and make claims about him that are inaccurate (not like the losing record, paid too much, bad defensive reads, low scoring output and lack of interest from all other NFL teams.... cause those are all factual) and then blindly shoot down the notion that a 6th rounder that they don't like is far more capable than him and use opinions (or just flat out wrong proclamations) is how they fuel their discussions. Its trite, its predictable and its boring. And I am full of a lot of stuff that some might think is ****.... but I do know that my eyes tell me gospel and to see this kind of problem exist for the football team I have been watching for the last 25 years over... and over... and over is really infuriating. But I am not drinking the kool-aid and I really wish more true Redskins fans would do the same because we have the opportunity to actually change this team.

Stop buying Campbell jerseys.

Sell your season tickets.

Show up to training camp with Brennan (or whomever you want) for QB signs.

Buy the jerseys of the players you do want to start.

It all may sound ridiculous, and the notion is for every other team in the league (save maybe the Boys).... but this team is run by a business man. And the fundamental concept in business is give the buyer a product they will pay for. It worked to get Brunell out of here. It can work again. And I was all for Campbell taking over for Brunell.... but they play the exact same way. They look confused.... don't trust their eyes or arms.... throw dump offs 80% of the time and once in a blue moon throw a bomb/hail mary and get lucky (Brunell vs. Dallas.... Campbell vs. New Orleans).

I like Brennan. I think he can singlehandedly change the offensive culture on this team. But if we draft Sanchez.... right on. Anything but Campbell. Great guy though. Real class act. Maybe he should be a guidance counselor. But he would probably **** that up too by reading the results of his kids Myers Briggs poorly.

Cheap shots. I know. Two glasses of scotch and I am ready to set something on fire....

IDK where to even start here or if I will start. You honestly don't deserve a response although I'll give you one for the time and effort you threw in here.

The personal jabs...? You don't know me. You really don't. It's ok, come in here and throw down the words jackass or moron in a sentence but don't you EVER stereotype me. At least I have the damn respect to quote your ass and give you responses to your (most of the time) ridiculously useless long posts that say what's already been said except with a tad bit of personal flavor.

You bring nothing to the table and just because I back Campbell and want him as our starter doesn't mean you can classifiy me as someone who has problems with accepting things or is in complete denial.

There's 3 flavors to this pie, you either want Campbell, you either want Colt, or you want something else. It doesn't mean that if you pick Campbell you're dumb or stupid. How about wanting some damn consistancy on this team for once? Do you know how valuable it would be to this fanbase if Daniel Snyder actually devoted time and dedication to the players on this roster besides Clinton Portis? To believe in a kid who is faced with advirsity, and I'm not talking about Colt.

I don't give a **** what kind of QB Colt is or will ever be. Point is, he's not our ****ing quarterback. And if he ever will be then so be it, he isn't now and that's what's happening. You made this personal, and I believe your post is a personal attack, I'd be damn well suprised if anyone read through it before I make this post.

I honestly don't believe you about the Mel Kiper thing. I haven't heard of that out of anyone's mouth (who's reliable) and it's not publised on the internet or anywhere that can be found, that would actually be news. So it's not official in any way shape and or form and basically...bull****.

You think that I can't accept change? I actually do accept change, the right kind.

I think that you welcome it recklessly.

Let's see who's the real product of a Redskins regime gone wrong from money-making businessmen. I think it's you.

Brennan had a horrendous draft day last year because of misinformation on him, his hip injury and the result of the Sugar Bowl. He was a steal in the 6th round for the Redskins for a QB that was projected in the 2nd-3rd round the year before... THAT is VALUE. Now, lets give JC a real hard look with regards to VALUE for the buck... yeah, that's right, it ain't there... and what round did JC go in? JC has one last year to show or go, very simple. The truth be told (regardless of what Zorn is telling him), he may not even GET that last year... we'll know in 9 days. All this stuff about where Colt was drafted is what's BS. Look at Devone Bess... Sugar Bowl hurt him too, he wasn't even drafted! Yet you look at what he did in Miami... a fricken UDFA rookie with over 1K in all purpose yards. Where you go in the draft don't mean squat unless you go in the first round where the guaranteed mega bucks is. If the Player pans out, great! If not... it's like these toxic loans... you can't give 'em away even with two 1st round picks thrown in! BTW Orton was a 4th round selection by the Bears, so by your sense of VALUE it's pretty clear what JC's is in the here and now. Ain't nowhere near what he was worth to Snyder when he bought him. Any QB taken in the top half of the 1st is a toxic loan if he doesn't pan out... read Alex Smith. Now you have Player Personnel people actually thinking about passing on the 1st round as a strategy... talk about scared money can't win! That axiom applies to the Player as well... I'd rather have a QB more scared of losing a game then scared of making a mistake under the lights. You can see it in their body language and their sense of urgency when the clock is ticking down. JC has all the physical tools, he just doesn't have the rest of it. And for crying out loud... Colt did NOT have a subpar pre-season. Get your head out of your ass!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&season=2008&seasonType=PRE&experience=0&tabSeq=0&qualified=false

You are firing on all cylinders CherryR--and no one is taking you on! They are running scared from the truth! Hail!!

If ANYONE wanted Brennan or if Brennan held any value, he would have been taken MUCH higher then the 6th round. You just don't gain value in one year with a sup-par pre-season. This is complete bull**** and invalid.

Actually your comment is BS. Colt was discussed as being at 1st or 2nd rounder before the bowl game and then the hip issue didn't help any that's for sure. Also how can you call his pre-season sub-par? What do you think stats should be for sub-par and what did Colt actually do? He played very well and had a swagger about him you will never see in Jason.

the most important thing to remember is Colt Brennan is 3rd string and will not see the field until he can beat out Todd Collins who had a horrible preseason and looked far worse than anybody including Randle El at QB.

but Brennan still stayed the number 3. still inactive for all the games with no prayer of coming in.

and he's still in that position. so until he is able to beat father time for the backup role, your arguments are futile.

and like i said before, sanchez in, colt out.

you guys really don't pay attention to how the redskins work. the players snyder cares least about are the ones he drafted.

oh and emo, jim sorgi has better preseasons than Peyton does. and that's the truth of why your preseason argument makes no sense. the preseason is practice, and if colt looked better in practice than campbell he would be the starter. but he doesn't, he's still years away from starting.

as said by every redskins reporter since Joey T, the backup QB is the most popular position on the Skins roster.

i remember fans screaming for for every backup to start, which included ramsey and campbell. and they got what they wanted, and look at where we're at.

Where we're at is still looking for our franchise QB. Even though the replacement players didn't necissarily work out, I would bet that most fans are still glad we made those moves. Once you know a player is not producing, you look elsewhere. Just because the replacement doesn't produce either doesn't mean the team would have been better with the original guy who couldn't produce.

And if that's true about backup qb's, how come no one is screaming for Collins to start?

The thing that people are either missing, or just refusing to acknowledge because there's no counterargument, is that most Colt fans don't want him to be handed the starting job. they just want him to get a chance to see if he can produce at the nfl level the way he has produced at every other level he has played at. Yes he played in a weak division, but if breaking a ton of records and leading the league doesn't at least warrent him getting a CHANCE at the next level, then I don't know what would. He certainly has overproduced and risen to the occasion in every chance that he's gotten so far (preseason with the skins included).

There's been SO many on the fence posts here concerning colt. People refusing to take a side until the answer is so obvious that they don't risk anything. And what alot of them boil down to is a circular argument that makes no sense.

"colt doesn't have what it takes to start in the nfl, because he hasn't started in the nfl already"

WTF? Am I the only one who sees that this doesn't make sense? He needs to be a proven starter in the NFL before he's worthy of getting a shot in the NFL? If this philosophy held true there would be no point ever playing any new players, or drafting anyone after the first round.

Still waiting for someone to dispute this........

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the proposition that pre-season stats mean something.... but am I the only who found it funny that the last key word in that link is "false"??? :evilg:

Oh, wait, I found someone else who noticed:

alanis.jpg

Still waiting for someone to dispute this........

By all means, give us examples of the great talent at qb the Skins have discarded for the back-up qb. I think you are understating the knowledge of the fan base. When a franchise qb comes along we will know without having to question the fact.

Actually your comment is BS. Colt was discussed as being at 1st or 2nd rounder before the bowl game and then the hip issue didn't help any that's for sure. Also how can you call his pre-season sub-par? What do you think stats should be for sub-par and what did Colt actually do? He played very well and had a swagger about him you will never see in Jason.

I agree. It is an opinion about the swagger thing... which I also agree with. But he had great numbers and actually scored without screwing up. And I will take that any day.

the most important thing to remember is Colt Brennan is 3rd string and will not see the field until he can beat out Todd Collins who had a horrible preseason and looked far worse than anybody including Randle El at QB.

but Brennan still stayed the number 3. still inactive for all the games with no prayer of coming in.

and he's still in that position. so until he is able to beat father time for the backup role, your arguments are futile.

and like i said before, sanchez in, colt out.

you guys really don't pay attention to how the redskins work. the players snyder cares least about are the ones he drafted.

oh and emo, jim sorgi has better preseasons than Peyton does. and that's the truth of why your preseason argument makes no sense. the preseason is practice, and if colt looked better in practice than campbell he would be the starter. but he doesn't, he's still years away from starting.

Are you kidding me? Dude, another claim that is totally erroneous. If you want to go look all the numbers up for yourself... cool. But heres the ones that matter.

2006 Preseason

Manning - 59% completions 3 TDs 0 picks 114.8 rating

Sorgi - 36.8% completions 0 TDs 1 pick 24.9 rating

2007 Preseason

Manning - 77.5% completions 3 TDs 0 picks 126.1 rating

Sorgi 59.8% completions 3 TDs 2 picks 76.8 rating

2008 Preseason

Manning - no numbers (rehabbing the bursa sac injury)

Sorgi - 64.5% completions 0 TDs 1 pick 69 rating

Saying Sorgi has better preseasons than Manning is ridiculous. This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. I love the Redskins.... but I watch ALL of football. And if you watched any of the other teams games, you would see that Manning is just as prolific in preseason as he is in the regular season. Hes a HALL OF FAMER. And the Colts are the one other team I root for because when they drafted Harrison I felt like he was the second coming of Art Monk. Who was my favorite player when I was younger.

Please, I post more facts, links and numbers than anyone. Look at my history. Rocky.... I can't recall a single time you posted anything factual. So I am not attacking you personally. But I am defending myself and calling you wrong. Which I just read a few people trying to explain to you how you are erroneous. Just sayin.

Archived