Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

By all means, give us examples of the great talent at qb the Skins have discarded for the back-up qb. I think you are understating the knowledge of the fan base. When a franchise qb comes along we will know without having to question the fact.

Uh, the first part of my post is quoting someone else......

And how would you just "know" if a player is a franchise quarterback without letting him play in a game with first stringers? That's kind of my point......

If you want to go look all the numbers up for yourself... cool.

Hey, look! Jason Campbell was the 81st-rated passer in the 2006 preseason! Cool!

Oh, wait.... :(

Well, on the bright side, he was rated one spot higher that some guy named Brunnelll.

Edit: Seriously, though, there is something to be said about good QBs being good no matter what time of year it is. Favre's ratings, like Manning's, were good in preseason: 93.4, 93.3, 118.5. Brady: 93.4, 91.1. Palmer: 140.2, 96.1.... and 68.8 -- oops! Roethlisberger: 76.1, 85.1, 102.8. Some folks will hate this last one.... Cutler: 108.3, 85.0, 117.6.

LOL... kidding right? Alanis Morrisette.

But you were like 9-10 years old when she was at her zenith. I'll give you a pass.

you+are+incorrect+sir.jpg

You are incorrect sir!

Edit: Ah, I see you were talking to the 24-year-old. Right on! These kids and their new-fangled contraptions and crazy music, grumble grumble....

2008 Pre-season stats

# 14 Colt Brennan 36 of 53 (67.9) 411 yard (7.8 avg) 3 TD 0 INT Rating 109.9

#47 Todd Collins 33 of 47 (70.2%) 260 yards (5.5 avg) 1 TD 1 INT Rating 81.9

#63 Jason Campbell 23 0f 39 (59%) 202 yards (5.2 avg) 1 TD 1 INT Rating 70.7

2008 Pre-season stats

# 14 Colt Brennan 36 of 53 (67.9) 411 yard (7.8 avg) 3 TD 0 INT Rating 109.9

#47 Todd Collins 33 of 47 (70.2%) 260 yards (5.5 avg) 1 TD 1 INT Rating 81.9

#63 Jason Campbell 23 0f 39 (59%) 202 yards (5.2 avg) 1 TD 1 INT Rating 70.7

Nothing better than several people who have not met and probably will never will citing the same facts to back a rational conjecture. I love it! This weekend I am going to cut apart the audio from the 08' preseason where all the analysts and commentators as they frequently praised Brennan as he has "it." I will post it to my webserver and post links. Hell, I will even go thru the audio vaults and ESPN/NFL video and make a little montage to who has been saying what. This will be interesting...

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the proposition that pre-season stats mean something.... but am I the only who found it funny that the last key word in that link is "false"??? :evilg:

Oh, wait, I found someone else who noticed:

alanis.jpg

ah, you found her picture & she told you she noticed... thank you disillusionment

Im pretty sure the rest of the world believes colt is not the answer

Hmmm.... JC supporter is trying so hard to make JC the winner that he actually believes that USA is rest of the world. :doh:

You sir are so dilusional in your JC supportism that you forgot that there are Skins fans all over in the other rest of the world!!!

Then again we already know you are not very smart since you colored HI red instead of AK. :laugh:

Im pretty sure the rest of the world believes colt is not the answer

You must be a shut in because your world is pretty small. Most of the people I talk to think more of Colt than Jason, and they aren't even Redskins fans. They don't care who starts for the Redskins, but they all say Colt looked more exciting to watch. Gee, I wonder why? Can you say TouchDown??????

Archived