Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

In 15 games right? At least he averaged 1 a game.

I'm not exactly sure how it lays out. Though according to Wiki he had a two touchdown game in September and 10 from November till the end of the season. That suggests a stretch without much happening.

I'm not exactly sure how it lays out. Though according to Wiki he had a two touchdown game in September and 10 from November till the end of the season. That suggests a stretch without much happening.

Wiki? why not NFL.com?

According to NFL he had in 15 games 18 TD's throwing, 3 rushing and 12 Int's. Not bad for a QB in Chicago being just a tad windy and cold don't you think?

What i find interesting is that with over 3600 votes,Jasons only got a 29% approval rating.The fans,the FO and everybody else has seen what he's capable of.He's a career backup.Sorry buddy.I like ya,but like company,ya gotta go.

Yes, because ES is the definitive source for what all Skins fans think. It is completely non knee-jerk. There is a poll right now that has a bunch of people saying our 3rd string, 6th round QB who has never played a down in a regular season NFL game, would go 12-4 if he was put in this year. :doh:

Yes, because ES is the definitive source for what all Skins fans think. It is completely non knee-jerk. There is a poll right now that has a bunch of people saying our 3rd string, 6th round QB who has never played a down in a regular season NFL game, would go 12-4 if he was put in this year. :doh:

ES is what the BEST and DIEHARD fans think, period.

any time i want to be reminded about how delusional some of our fans are, i just pop into this thread.

i think there will be a whole lot of this in december....

eating_crow.jpg

i think we play the ravens in august... anyway, so after 11 games with JC at the helm, you're saying what? 11-0, 10-1, 9-2, 8-3, 7-4... what? and remember how nobody likes to be reminded of how delusional redskin fans can be :silly:

Wow over 60% favor Colt. I guess thats until he is 0-1 in the regular season. Then I would wager that number drops to something like 10%

no, the blame shifts and everyone says what a horrible oline and wr corps we have.

but somehow since colt is qb these things are not lame excuses like they were with campbell.

Isn't that one of those "excuse" things?

No, its an excuse if he played like Campbell and you were to say "The reason he didn't have 30 TDs is BECAUSE its a tad windy.

Excuse is defined as a defense, and apology of sorts or a removal of blame. Here is the definition:

Excuse

No, its an excuse if he played like Campbell and you were to say "The reason he didn't have 30 TDs is BECAUSE its a tad windy.

Excuse is defined as a defense, and apology of sorts or a removal of blame. Here is the definition:

Excuse

Actually it was a preemptive defense of why the guy didn't put up great numbers. But thank you for playing. Your input is always very valuable, Emo.

Actually it was a preemptive defense of why the guy didn't put up great numbers. But thank you for playing. Your input is always very valuable, Emo.

Preemptive defense? Pshaw. No one rails on Eli for this very reason despite playing in the worst stadium in the league in terms of passing conditions for the entire year. And you didn't say "preemptive defense" the first time. But if you want to argue semantics, I can go all day.

Point is... other teams look at Campbell and say "No thanks." There is a reason for that.

Now what was your question?

Preemptive defense? Pshaw. No one rails on Eli for this very reason despite playing in the worst stadium in the league in terms of passing conditions for the entire year. And you didn't say "preemptive defense" the first time. But if you want to argue semantics, I can go all day.

Point is... other teams look at Campbell and say "No thanks." There is a reason for that.

Now what was your question?

and how many teams looked at brennan said no thanks.....

he shoots he scores!

thanks for the assist though

and how many teams looked at brennan said no thanks.....

he shoots he scores!

thanks for the assist though

Actually, Mel Kiper reported that the three way trade with Cleveland originally started with them saying they were more interested in Brennan.

Oh, and Brennan has not played an NFL game... yet. Campbell is our "franchise quarterback."

So in your defense and attempt at humor you make yourself sound prideful in the fact that we have a ****ty quarterback we paid way too much for. But jeez... he's such a nice guy though. A real class act. I love it.

Actually, Mel Kiper reported that the three way trade with Cleveland originally started with them saying they were more interested in Brennan.

Oh, and Brennan has not played an NFL game... yet. Campbell is our "franchise quarterback."

So in your defense and attempt at humor you make yourself sound prideful in the fact that we have a ****ty quarterback we paid way too much for. But jeez... he's such a nice guy though. A real class act. I love it.

Can you provide a link to ANY of this to make it sound semi-valid? Otherwise it just sounds stupid.

P.S. - Mel Kiper should stick to his day job, you know the draft? Why the **** is he reporting this?

If ANYONE wanted Brennan or if Brennan held any value, he would have been taken MUCH higher then the 6th round. You just don't gain value in one year with a sup-par pre-season. This is complete bull**** and invalid.

Can you provide a link to ANY of this to make it sound semi-valid? Otherwise it just sounds stupid.

P.S. - Mel Kiper should stick to his day job, you know the draft? Why the **** is he reporting this?

If ANYONE wanted Brennan or if Brennan held any value, he would have been taken MUCH higher then the 6th round. You just don't gain value in one year with a sup-par pre-season. This is complete bull**** and invalid.

You know what I have learned? I have learned that trying to have a discussion when you are fluttering around saying things like "having a sub-par preseason" makes everything seem just a hair less intelligent and without value.

If you go back and look at the actual numbers... not your Campbell colored glasses you will remember the 3 TDs, no picks, 109.9 24% first down preseason he had. Thats not cub par. Oh, and on a similar note.... Marcus Mason led the league in rushing yards and Billy McMullen led the league in passing yards. And guess who those guys were playing with under center? Yep. Not Jason Campbell.

There isn't a single person on this entire board, even the Campbell apologists, that would say Brennan had a subpar preseason and gloss over the fact that with him under center our offense looked like an actual threat. And if they do, they sound as homer-erotic as what you just said. Please. Please. Please for the love of all that is holy do some research. And while you are at it... do some on Campbell too. He was projected as a third rounder. So where they get taken has no correlation to what they do when they get here. First rounders bust ever single year. Undrafted guys become players of the year and hall of famers. And what all of these players have in common is they were all judged on what they did under the lights. And Campbell will be judged as a mistake the Redskins made in trading up for and a mistake for shopping him incorrectly when we don't get half of the return on investment because he isn't garnering interest by anyone. ANYONE.

Did you miss the news that Denver didn't think Campbell was a good quarterback and went with Kyle Orton? KYLE ORTON.

Good thing Campbell is a robot because if he was halfway emotional he might have a drinking problem. Kinda like the QB everyone was actually interested in.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&season=2008&seasonType=PRE&experience=0&tabSeq=0&qualified=false

He could of played better. But surgery slowed him down!!!

Archived