Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WJFK: They have been trying to deal Jason for over a year

jbooma

This morning on the Junkies a radio show on WJFK a skins reporter who broke the interest for Cutler weeks ago admitted that the skins have been looking to deal Jason for over a year now. He even went on and said that is one of the reasons why Joe Gibbs left because he felt Jason could be the QB but it seems Danny/Vinny wasn't as sure.

It seems the Mark Sanchez talk is legit and of course this interest in Cutler. I would now be shocked to see Jason in a redskin uniform for this year. There is no way he would want to stay after all of this.

Once again the redskins find themselves in a beg mess and they only way out now is to get Cutler.

I hate this FO! I hate it with a passion.

They honestly don't understand how to run a football team. We are screwed until Snyder is gone.

Why, because even if we do get a GM with final say, he will fire them after a year just like he did with Schottenhiemer. He is honestly has taken some of my obsession with this team away. I will always love and be a die hard fan.

But my obsession of wanting to read everything about the, buy new jersies, buying videos of old games and following this team in anyway possible, is starting to go away. There is just no sense of calmness and a plan for success.

A reporter had that story and held on to it till now?

Sounds like bs to me.

Even if it is BS, any reporter/new outlet can say anything about us and it will be taken for the truth.

Why, because our FO is clueless.

I hate this FO! I hate it with a passion.

They honestly don't understand how to run a football team. We are screwed until Snyder is gone.

Why, because even if we do get a GM with final say, he will fire them after a year just like he did with Schottenhiemer. He is honestly has taken some of my obsession with this team away. I will always love and be a die hard fan.

But my obsession of wanting to read everything about the, buy new jersies, buying videos of old games and following this team in anyway possible, is starting to go away. There is just no sense of calmness and a plan for success.

its so hard

This morning on the Junkies a radio show on WJFK a skins reporter who broke the interest for Cutler weeks ago admitted that the skins have been looking to deal Jason for over a year now. He even went on and said that is one of the reasons why Joe Gibbs left because he felt Jason could be the QB but it seems Danny/Vinny wasn't as sure.

It seems the Mark Sanchez talk is legit and of course this interest in Cutler. I would now be shocked to see Jason in a redskin uniform for this year. There is no way he would want to stay after all of this.

Once again the redskins find themselves in a beg mess and they only way out now is to get Cutler.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind Cutler over Campbell, but two first round picks? No, No...a million times NO! We just can't continue to trade away our future in this way; year, after, year, after, year.......:doh:

The Skins front office of danny vinny is a bad soap opera. These 2 clowns need to take a serious look at how the caps are run and learn from a model of success

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

the guy went on about how close Vinny and Shanahan are close and even if we get Cutler and not make the playoffs then Mike will be the new HC

This sucks for Jason and I like him, but it is clear you can't believe anything the skins are saying anymore. All last week they said Jason was their man, and then late last night the admit they want Cutler.

It will never end :mad:

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

the guy went on about how close Vinny and Shanahan are close and even if we get Cutler and not make the playoffs then Mike will be the new HC

There's the fact that Super Bowl winning coaches have NEVER won another on their subsequent teams. Another 5 years or more of no Super Bowls because of Shanahan. :doh: This will indeed never end.

Archived