Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WJFK: They have been trying to deal Jason for over a year

jbooma

I don't believe this statement at all, but it does make you wonder if what Lavar was saying in his interview was true :)

The Front office has Major issues. I don't like the way things are run by Danny. I wish nothing more that he really would either sell the team or just take his hands off everything related to football and allow the people around him to run the show.

As for a reporter holding a story and just not conviently breaking the news seems far fetched to say the least.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if the skins were interested in Sanchez or any other QB given the way Campbell played last year. Yes there are other faults on the team such as O line and WR but Campbell didn't exactly set himself apart by any means.

There's the fact that Super Bowl winning coaches have NEVER won another on their subsequent teams. Another 5 years or more of no Super Bowls because of Shanahan. :doh: This will indeed never end.

6 seeds hadn't won a Super Bowl until 2005...should every 6 seed forfeit their playoff games?

The Redskins aren't in a position right now to consider anything less than a Super Bowl title a failure. And, because of that, Shanny would be fine considering many SB-winning coaches have had significant success with other teams (Holmgren, Parcells, etc.).

After listening to the Lavar interview, I truly believe him now. Dan is a piece of ****, and he doesn't are about one single person on this team. Albert Haynesworth will not do anything this year, and like LaVar said, they'll be looking for a way to get rid of him next year. I do believe it's all about selling tickets to this bum, and until we get someone in here that truly loves the Redskins, we're doomed.

I'm tired of people hating on me for being a Redskins fan. I'm tired of being the laughing stock of the league. I'm tired of overpaying for bums/overrated veterans. I'm sick of all the bull**** Daniel Snyder has brought to this org, and it needs to end.

I will not buy another piece of Redskins memorabilia until someone else buys the team from him. Period.

The Redskins aren't in a position right now to consider anything less than a Super Bowl title a failure. And, because of that, Shanny would be fine considering many SB-winning coaches have had significant success with other teams (Holmgren, Parcells, etc.).

Still no Super Bowls won during the respective coaches' time in Seattle, NE, and Dallas. Coming close doesn't cut it. No Super Bowl win=wasted time.

after listening to the lavar interview, i truly believe him now. Dan is a piece of ****, and he doesn't are about one single person on this team. Albert haynesworth will not do anything this year, and like lavar said, they'll be looking for a way to get rid of him next year. I do believe it's all about selling tickets to this bum, and until we get someone in here that truly loves the redskins, we're doomed.

I'm tired of people hating on me for being a redskins fan. I'm tired of being the laughing stock of the league. I'm tired of overpaying for bums/overrated veterans. I'm sick of all the bull**** daniel snyder has brought to this org, and it needs to end.

I will not buy another piece of redskins memorabilia until someone else buys the team from him. Period.

+1

Even if it is BS, any reporter/new outlet can say anything about us and it will be taken for the truth.

Why, because our FO is clueless.

that, or the fans who believe it or take any post as an opportunity to bash no matter how relevant or credible the info is ;)

Still no Super Bowls won during the respective coaches' time in Seattle, NE, and Dallas. Coming close doesn't cut it. No Super Bowl win=wasted time.

Two six-seeds in 10 years = more wasted time.

Also, to think that Zorn is more likely to get us to the Super Bowl just because Shannahan has already been there is pretty ridiculous and counter-intuitive. Think about your logic, you're basing that entire opinion on a trend that is bound to be broken at some point.

I'll put it this way, more non-Super Bowl-winning coaches have failed to win a Super Bowl.

After listening to the Lavar interview, I truly believe him now. Dan is a piece of ****, and he doesn't are about one single person on this team. Albert Haynesworth will not do anything this year, and like LaVar said, they'll be looking for a way to get rid of him next year. I do believe it's all about selling tickets to this bum, and until we get someone in here that truly loves the Redskins, we're doomed.

I'm tired of people hating on me for being a Redskins fan. I'm tired of being the laughing stock of the league. I'm tired of overpaying for bums/overrated veterans. I'm sick of all the bull**** Daniel Snyder has brought to this org, and it needs to end.

I will not buy another piece of Redskins memorabilia until someone else buys the team from him. Period.

+2

I gotta be honest - it certainly does have the ring of truth to it...

Look at players that have come and gone and you can certainly raise a reasonable doubt...

I have this feeling that cutler and denver will kiss and make up and in the end we will be the one left with the disgruntled qb situation heh.

I half way agree. Campbell would prolly end up being mad at the whole thing, but he would continue to be a consummate professional for the rest of his contract here. I see him walking though after this season without even considering an offer from us.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!! Lavar? Please!!! Talk about a bust. The last person I would listen to is Lavar. Lavar is still bitter.

You are tired of overpaying for bums? Synder ever contact you?

Two six-seeds in 10 years = more wasted time.

Also, to think that Zorn is more likely to get us to the Super Bowl just because Shannahan has already been there is pretty ridiculous and counter-intuitive. Think about your logic, you're basing that entire opinion on a trend that is bound to be broken at some point.

They've had much time to break it, and it STILL hasn't happened. Maybe when I'm 50(30 years from now) it'll finally happen.

After listening to the Lavar interview, I truly believe him now. Dan is a piece of ****, and he doesn't are about one single person on this team. Albert Haynesworth will not do anything this year, and like LaVar said, they'll be looking for a way to get rid of him next year..

They may have to because Danny is betting on the uncapped year. If they reach an agreement with the players on the extra games then the uncapped year goes bye bye :doh:

Who is this reporter and what are his sources?

His name is John Keim and he writes for the DC Examiner. He is the one who broke the Cutler story weeks ago. Weeks before anyone else (except coincidentally a poster on this board who also said there was something to this story. Don't want to call any names, but his initials are LL56).

Funny, at the time I saw the same sorts of comments (makes it up, poor sources, blah blah blah).

His sources are sound, as this situtation has proven.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sports/Redskins-Cutler-42308827.html

Archived