Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT.com: Redskins Shielding Haynesworth From Media (M.E.T.)

Horatio

I'd just think that they'd want him to focus on his offseason workouts. :whoknows:

There is also a potential fact that this might be Haynesworth's (or his agent's) choice as well. To be honest, if I was his agent, I probably wouldn't want him talking to the media right now either.

he's a redskins now all his past wrongs are forgiven instantly.

They may be forgiven' date=' but they aren't forgotten.

If this thing blows up in our faces and he has to do prison time and they new about this before signing him to $100 million then........

[b']VINNY[/b]

HAS

TO

GO!!!!!!!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/15/skins-shielding-haynesworth-from-the-media/

Great. Like the article says, the guy just signed a $100 million contract and his employer won't allow the press to talk to him.

Yet another example of Snyder attempting to manage perception.

Florio will do anything to hate on the Skins. Don't worry. He's not a football fan, he's just some stinky loser who writes **** that others do. Good for him :)

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/15/skins-shielding-haynesworth-from-the-media/

Great. Like the article says, the guy just signed a $100 million contract and his employer won't allow the press to talk to him.

Yet another example of Snyder attempting to manage perception.

Whats the problem? He doesn't want bad press after Haynesworth was just indicted.

I have no problem with this. This is smart. What could possibly come good of Haynesworth speaking publicly at this time during the offseason with no actual football activities going on.

It would be wise to not have to hear from Haynesworth until preseason.

Whats the problem? He doesn't want bad press after Haynesworth was just indicted.

I have no problem with this. This is smart. What could possibly come good of Haynesworth speaking publicly at this time during the offseason with no actual football activities going on.

It would be wise to not have to hear from Haynesworth until preseason.

Yep, I totally agree with you IbBnG. This is a smart move IMO. There's no need to have him talking to the media until this mess is straightened out.

I CANNOT WAIT to see Fat Albert out there putting in work on these chumps man..

People are going to see how much of a beast Andre Carter really is!!! People do not realiza how close Carter is to getting the QB VERY PLAY!!!!!!

You're damn right about that! :cheers:

With Big Al, Andre should be able to have another 10+ sack season this year, especially if we re-sign Phil Daniels and he stays healthy.

Archived