Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HOLY COW! (FIXED) 30 of 32 teams are NOT interested in T.O. (NFL LIVE) (MERGED)

kiingspadee

yeah. this is very true.

besides, T.O. never really said anything that wasn't true about the cowboys. and if he's on a cheap contract and he starts going crazy just cut his ass.

Yeah, but I would hate to see him crying on the news when they start to criticize JC..."...:cry: that's mah quarterback...:cry:"

NOW I know some people just read a thread title and get infuriated to no end and then just hurry up to post their thoughts and do not even give the OP thought's any kind of consideration.

For one - I am NOT a T.O. supporter. Actually I will feel pretty sick and probably could not go to FedEx Field just because of all of the T.O. jerseys I would see.

Now onto my purpose. This as we all know is a business. OK so how many players have we signed or do we have on our team that is a client of one Mr. Drew Rosenhaus? I think quite a few am I right? So as Drew Rosenhaus see's it Danny and himself are on a pretty strong business relationship.

While Danny and Drew are sitting there talking about the contract talks of T.O. do you not think Danny will say "What if he destroys my team?" and then Drew looks at him and says "I will make sure that never happens!"

Do you think Drew will allow T.O. to do something detrimental to the team and lose alot of chances of doing buisness with this team. Especially with the owner being one Dan Snyder who is NOT afraid to open up the checkbook for a player.

Could a right fit in scenery be what T.O. needs ala Randy Moss?

What if T.O. looked himself in the mirror and said "I need to get a ring! Washington and I can do that....I can't **** that up!" Of course chances of THAT happeneing is well almost miniscule.

With alot of articles like the recent Kornheiser interview video he would improve our team with the double teams he gets. And yes we did pick up D. Thomas and M. Kelly last year and for the record - I am a HUGE M. Kelly supporter. Would you guys be so incline to stop them from learning from well....a playmaker such as T.O.? Yes they could get some bad habits but man to have 2 playmakers groomed from a future possibly Hall Of Famer is pretty nice. Of course with it being from T.O. kind of makes it less awesome.

What if a reciever like T.O. is what Jason needs? Someone to just rip him apart and get in his face. Plus with a reciever like T.O. could help open up the run game and of course help players like Moss, Cooley, Kelly, Thomas, and El make plays. But of course that'd be when drama starts. Then T.O. is not getting the ball enough and well all hell breaks loose and then the riots start going on here at good ol Extremeskins.

However with someone like T.O. who can carry a chip on his shoulder would as it has been previous stated NUMEROUS times would like to do nothing more than rip into the Cowboys and Eagles twice a year. Now think about that for a second. 4 games of a pissed off player who will NOT settle for a loss..Beat the Giants once and hope they don't sweep both Cowboys and Eagles then well we are division champs. Which I would LOVE to be. Then you become division champs your in the playoffs. And from there who knows.

Let's take a moment to say dispite how your reading this I AM NOT a T.O. supporter. I am merely looking it as an unbiased person and looking at how it could effect our team.

Again - NOT A T.O. SUPPORTER!

Everyone keeps bringing up the fact that well we finished 4th in defense yet have gone out to improve our defense this year in the FA throwing out alot of money to defensive players this year. And yet were not looking at the offense enough.

YES! Our OL WAS the problem last year. We have what 4 picks this year? And we need a DE (Okrapo please for the love of god draft him) But even in the earlier part of the year we still could not really score alot of points. We scored only 3 touchdowns - 3 times last year. That sucks.

So with 4 picks and we need a DE that leaves us with 3 picks. Now to find a gem like Mr. Predator himself Chris Horton in the 7th round or a freak like Colston in the 7th is pretty...well rare actually. So how can we address the offense with 3 picks?

This is where I think Snyder is looking at Drew's phone number and looking at Vinny and saying "Should we?"

Every article I have read has mentioned 3 points

1.) T.O. would LOVE to destroy Eagles and Cowboys twice a year

2.) He would be a HUGE upgrade to our offense

3.) He usually is on his best behavior year one

Say he DOES come here and knows his role is to get defenders on him so other players can preform but when he is open by god Campbell will do all he can to get you the ball (and for the record Campbell DOES have an arm and T.O. is pretty big so I am sure Campbell can throw it deep...now not overthrowing him could be a problem) Campbell IS in a Contract year and knows if he does not preform this year - he will be jobless or just a backup for his career. He may need a reciever like T.O.

What if T.O. is FINE with being the team's decoy? If it helps winning and getting that ring he so badly wants where does the problem lay? Of course that word "cancer" people can change. Can T.O.? God knows. But people spoke how D. Hall was a cancer...he's been a pretty stand up guy for the most part. What about Randy Moss? Well just take a look at him and the Patriots.

I know I am ranting and going on and I will wrap this up. I don't LIKE T.O. I actually DISPISE him. But if he can improve our entire offense and help us win - well I support the Washington Redskins. I hate to see my team lose even in preseason. SO if T.O. is someone who can help the Washington Redskins win - then so be it. This is out of all of our hands in the first place. All we can do is speculate. If he DOES NOT sign with us I can take a deep breath and say thank god!

Because for the most part our team is pretty well known for having a good chemistry. How often do you hear of a player holding out on us? How often do you hear a player completely trash us (we have it but not a situation that destroys the entire team) how many players do we have walking out on the team with time left on the clock? Do I think T.O. have the power to completely destroy that chemistry - yes.

Take one second and think of this. We have a thread in the ATN with the title **** the cowboys. What better F-U would be better than this

Win a super bowl

Win a super bowl with T.O. (or even a few playoff games since they couldnt do that with T.O. nor ever since 1996)

Be able to just wear your Redskins World Champion shirt, hat, whatever else you have and look at a Cowboy fan and say....damn you'll win a playoff game sooner or later. Then again they will say "WE STILL HAZ FIVE" But we can laugh and say yep - but have ya won anything in over a decade...no :hysterical:

:dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

And lastly - if you did not read a single paragraph in this - I AM NOT A T.O. SUPPORTER! I hope some of you read this and actually saw some of my points - if not then your way to biased and closed minded to even listen to someone elses opinion and ya need to take your head out your ass.

I didn't read your entire post, but I agree, T.O. will never become a Redskin.

Yep glad you took the moment to read a single word. You were however the type of people I was referring to IN my 1st paragraph. Ah there IS always one of you.

Not to mention the fact that I said WILL be a Redskin not he WILL NOT be a Redskin.

It's called Reading. Most people learn to do it as early as the age of 3

Yep glad you took the moment to read a single word. You were however the type of people I was referring to IN my 1st paragraph. Ah there IS always one of you.

Not to mention the fact that I said WILL be a Redskin not he WILL NOT be a Redskin.

It's called Reading. Most people learn to do it as early as the age of 3

No, it's called not taking any of this very seriously and going with a running joke. The joke being, anyone who posts a lengthy opening post to their thread, respond by saying that you didn't read the entire thing but you agree with them anyway...then completely mess up what they were actually saying.

I do like the knee-jerk reaction you gave, though lol...that was first class. :thumbsup:

The funniest part is you made 2 posts in the same MINUTE and there really is no way you read that ENTIRE paragraph in under the 30 seconds it took you to type your 2nd reply. It is OK though - you read the 1st paragraph and said ah crap.

That was the point lol :yes:...I thought I'd make it a little more obvious that my first post was just a joke by following up on it with the second one. Ah, you're welcome...

You've got a worse problem. While your OP was lonnnng, it includes no defensible reason for meriting it's own new thread instead of being a post in one of the two exisiting TO discussions in this forum already, including the other one that you also started.

Wow,

Mucho Text El Capitain. Take it easy Im from Canada and we graduate here at grade 3 so I needed a nap part way through that epic post. TO is a selfish baby who cares only about himself. The good news about him is that he feels his production on the field is what makes him a better person. It is somehow a justification of his ego. Long story short the guy is one of the most competitive athletes in sports. If somehow we could harness his drive and staple his mouth shut, I think it would work. Maybe if we got him the suit with the zipper mouth like the GIMP wears in Pulp Fiction? Wait a minute would that make Vinny and Dan, Zed and Maynard?

That leaves Raiders and Titans

Mar. 6 - 1:13 pm et

Beat writer David White cites a Raiders team source who insists "there is no way T.O. is coming here."

Mar. 6 - 2:30 pm et

Despite rumors that Terrell Owens was in Nashville Friday morning, beat writer Jim Wyatt insists the free agent wide receiver is not visiting the Titans.

Wyatt said yesterday that the Titans had no interest in T.O., and he maintains that's still the case. If Owens was indeed in Nashville early Friday, Wyatt speculates that it must have been simply a connecting flight. With the Raiders and Redskins also vehemently denying interest, T.O.'s dance card looks empty.

Link

That's 32 out of 32. :hysterical:

my first reaction to T.O. coming here was hell no...but the more I think about, the more I kinda like it.

his first year in philly and dallas he was great.

I would only sign him for one year at the vet minimum...load the contract with incentives.

we need a receiver like owens.

he would be good insurance in case the young guys don't come through

Can you imagine what T.O. would do to JC's confidence after JC misses him with a pass and T.O. throws a temper rage on the feild at him.

Just for this I would be interested. Sometimes people NEED to get yelled at after nice talk has not worked after several tries.

Though I would prefer we not pick T(oo) O(ld) up. I am not interested in players who are plus 30.

Man, what a great way to destroy a winning program - let your best defensive player go via free agency, then sign a team cancer like TO. And people say we have management/personnel problems.

Who is our best Defensive player that we let go? Springs, Washington, Taylor? In there prime Yes but not now.

Let me rewind. I will put up all the teams

AFC: Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Steelers, Browns, Ravens, Bengals, Colts, Jaguars, Texans, Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers (14 of 16 AFC Teams)

NFC (a clean sweep): Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Vikings, Bears, Packers, Lions, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs, Saints, Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, 49ers

I am sorry I made a mistake - 30 of 32 teams.

That leaves Raiders and Titans

The Bills lied lol :cool:...

Archived