Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HOLY COW! (FIXED) 30 of 32 teams are NOT interested in T.O. (NFL LIVE) (MERGED)

kiingspadee

Hmm...it's interesting the Titans haven't given an official "no thanks"--they are one of the few teams that I think are only a few players away from potentially reaching the Superbowl. They have a need at WR (and have had that for quite awhile now).

I thought they signed that receiver from Pittsburgh to a big contract. Granted he was the 3rd guy in Pitt, but at least he's something.

Its sad to me that he has to be such a douche bag because he had so much talent. If a team does decide to take a chance on him they need a clause in his contract that does not allow him to to talk to the media AT ALL! Then the whole locker room needs to beat the **** out of him the first day he walks into the locker room and everyday he opens his mouth after that. I would love to see a player with his talent and presence on the field for the Redskins but never T.O. himself.

TO is VERY talented, no doubt but we can't afford to bring someone with all that negativity to this ball club. Although a 1 year deal for him is tempting (based on his ON FIELD skills), what if he does GREAT that one year than what are we going to do? Sign him for longer? He's BOUND to do something..I really hope they leave him alone altogether

TO is VERY talented, no doubt but we can't afford to bring someone with all that negativity to this ball club. Although a 1 year deal for him is tempting (based on his ON FIELD skills), what if he does GREAT that one year than what are we going to do? Sign him for longer? He's BOUND to do something..I really hope they leave him alone altogether

See this is what I don't get. He's talented, sure... but his play dropped off significantly last season. He was second in the league in dropped passes... I don't know, he does not appeal to me - even if he was perfectly behaved off the field.

:chair:

With his value seemingly dropping, what if TO was open to playing in DC for a cheap contract. Would you take him?

Definitely, but for no more than 2-3 years, since it's year 2 or 3 when he starts to show signs of exploding. Eagles went 13-1 in 2004, which was his first year there. T.O is never a problem his first year.

Yeah guys relax, all of these teams are not going to mention to the media what their true plans or intentions are.

I am in the minority by saying I would love TO on our team. His personality sucks but he is a beast.

Hopefully we are one of the teams that said we were not interested but then scoops him up when the price drops...

With his value seemingly dropping, what if TO was open to playing in DC for a cheap contract. Would you take him?

No. If he played for free it wouldn't be worth the damage he would inevitably do to this team. Think about both JC and CB. Do you think either of these guys would have a chance with TO dogging them in the huddle, in the locker room, on the sidelines, and in the media?

Hell, no. No TO!!! (My new mantra)

I need someone to hold me tight and tell me this is all just a nightmare and the Redskins really aren't interested in him, Vinny is telling the truth.

I don't know. The Redskins weren't interested in Jason Taylor 2-3 hours before we traded for him either.

No. If he played for free it wouldn't be worth the damage he would inevitably do to this team. Think about both JC and CB. Do you think either of these guys would have a chance with TO dogging them in the huddle, in the locker room, on the sidelines, and in the media?

Hell, no. No TO!!! (My new mantra)

Colt Brennan has been hyped as a QB like no other. Better than Brady or P. Manning. What's T.O to him? There's nothing for him to fear...

Jason's a big boy. he can hold his own even against TO.

the loudest ones in the room are the weakest ones in the room.

yeah. this is very true.

besides, T.O. never really said anything that wasn't true about the cowboys. and if he's on a cheap contract and he starts going crazy just cut his ass.

Archived