Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO IS on a flight to DC

CBass1724

What is so misleading?

I was told he is on a flight to DC by someone who is at his house!

Seems pretty cut/dry to me.

I never said a word about him signing here.

So then what exactly does this have to do with the Redskins that would make it Stadium worthy?

Also have another "source" that says the plane landed already and he is on his way to the park.

Yes you guys are right, this is all technically hearsay, but if I wanted to F up my posting abilities here I would have made up another screen name before posting a serious thread like this.

Also have another "source" that says the plane landed already and he is on his way to the park.

Yes you guys are right, this is all technically hearsay, but if I wanted to F up my posting abilities here I would have made up another screen name before posting a serious thread like this.

You can always do that later.

They just said on Sportscenter that two teams have already said that they have NO INTEREST in signing him... NY Giants and Washington Redskins...

Look lets face it, everyone in the NFC East knows what a sideshow he is and that's not the attention you want...

I pray that someone is playing a huge prank on you or you are just full of ****!

Wait TO isnt coming to DC? Damn, the meltdown on this board would ALMOST be worth it. I personally dont want him anywhere near DC, maybe he is going to Baltimore?

That is a possibility. I was about to say the same, that even if he is on a flight to DC it doesn't necessarily mean he's visiting the Skins. Besides, don't TO and Deangelo hate each other?

Wait and see mode for all of us now.

Worst case scenario for most of you is that I am right.

But seriously, would it shock anybody if he visited today? Just because you visit here, does not mean you automatically sign here. It could be a courtesy visit, who knows.

We will definitely find out soon though.

I believe OP too. I started a thread similar to this around this same time last year because my a friend of mine was on a flight from Miami to DC and Chad Johnson was on the same flight. Obviously ended up being nothing, but no one on here believed me. It's hopefully nothing, but I don't automatically jump on the source like so many on here.

LaVar is also on the plane with Bruce Smith and Brad Johnson. Sources have also spotted Tom Cruise.

:rotflmao:

Are you sarcastic, or are you trying to confirm this?

Note: I know that you were being sarcastic, and I also was trying to be sarcastic, but as many may have noticed; some people on this site have an extremely difficult time telling sarcasm. For those of you who may not get it: The reason it's funny is because with our FO it could be true.

I've dealt with the OP. He's a stand up guy and wouldn't just make **** up.

Cerrato's comments could have been a smoke screen. It's not impossible.

If we were really on top of our game, one of us ES members would be parked at the front of the gate at Redskins park watching with a cell phone.

with all of this T.O. crap nobody noticed that the skins signed a punter........Dirk Johnson.....i would start a thread.....but i can't.........; )

Can you post a link to it in this thread? I can't find that news anywhere yet. Dirk is ok, but I'm assuming we'll have a lot of competition at punter. Dirk Johnson wasn't much better than what we had last season.

Archived