Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO IS on a flight to DC

CBass1724

I guess I am the minority when I say I would be OK with it. Let's rent him for a year or two and see what he can do. He has always behaved himself in the first year of a new city. There are other NFL players out there that do much worse. TO is a abnoxious but he has never been in trouble with the law, and he is a playmaker. This guy could be Campbell's saving grace...

I agree.....this thread is going to go 20 pages without there being a reliable sources...Lets put that energy towards other threads and close this one. Just a thought....The title is misleading....

What is so misleading?

I was told he is on a flight to DC by someone who is at his house!

Seems pretty cut/dry to me.

I never said a word about him signing here.

This would be the doomsday bomb for the franchise.

It wouldn't. The only reason I say no is because his and CP's egos couldn't be in the same room together. Hell of a player, idiotic person. I wouldn't be mad with a 1yr deal. At least I know he'll play hard in the Eag-Dal games

If it was just JLC I would be saying he's on the team before the 6pm Sportscenter...however the article from the Skins official site gives me reason to believe that T-O is not coming here. :cool:

It wouldn't. The only reason I say no is because his and CP's egos couldn't be in the same room together. Hell of a player, idiotic person. I wouldn't be mad with a 1yr deal. At least I know he'll play hard in the Eag-Dal games

Portis is in the pony leagues as far as egos go compared to Owens. Owens is batting in the world series of ego.

We might laugh at Portis and his bizarre behavior sometimes, but he's minor compared to what Owens would bring here.

Vinny earned more of my respect with this line:

“[Owens’s representatives] called us three years ago before he went to Dallas, and we didn’t have interest then,” Cerrato said. “Why would we have interest when he’s three years older now? We have no interest.”

If it was just JLC I would be saying he's on the team before the 6pm Sportscenter...however the article from the Skins official site gives me reason to believe that T-O is not coming here. :cool:

I feel a little better now that an official release has come from the team. But that picture of Vinny just above it was kind of creepy.

30186.jpg

Exactly. I saw the JLC one first and was iffy about posting it but when I went to Redskins.com I was relieved.

I feel a little better now that an official release has come from the team. But that picture of Vinny just above it was kind of creepy.

30186.jpg

Yeah I gotta agree with you there that picture isn't exactly his best..then again...nah it's too easy of a cheap shot.

What is so misleading?

I was told he is on a flight to DC by someone who is at his house!

Seems pretty cut/dry to me.

I never said a word about him signing here.

True.....but you need to put Rumor or something up there. When you read the title, it seems like ESPN or some other official NFL source is saying that he is on his way here.

We dont believe you, you need more people....

Vinny earned more of my respect with this line:

Respect level +100. He's actually done a pretty good job this offseason imo. We'll see how the draft goes. If he works something out where we can trade down and get a late 1st/early 2nd as well as a mid 2nd rounder, and successfully acquire an O-lineman and DE in the first 2 rounds, I'll go so far as to say I'm glad we have Vinny. Scary.:silly:

Archived