Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO IS on a flight to DC

CBass1724

I know everybody has been saying they heard this on the Junkies this morning, but buddy of mine is related to a Cowboys player and they have all been hanging out in FL at TO's house...he said he is on a flight here while they are still hanging out at TO's.

EDIT: Cross posted from my post on the 2nd page:

I won't reveal my sources name but it's the brother of a starter on the 'Boys D.

If it is true, then my credibility is great.

If false, then it's shot. :(

I guess if we find out he really did come for a visit then we will know it is true. He didn't say TO was going to sign or anything, just that he was on a flight to DC.

Edit: I really have no reason to lie about this...I'm sort of hoping it's not true but figured I'd pass on the news.

Yeah..............riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..............

Because a friend of mine who's uncle's girlfriend who walks her dog in the park with a girlfriend who's brother is friends with a guy who knows the doorman at a hotel where one of his client's boss has a connection with a lawyer who's friends with a guy who knows the agent of one of the guys who's still at TO's house playing Madden.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I won't reveal my sources name but it's the brother of a starter on the 'Boys D.

If it is true, then my credibility is great.

If false, then it's shot. :(

I guess if we find out he really did come for a visit then we will know it is true. He didn't say TO was going to sign or anything, just that he was on a flight to DC.

Edit: I really have no reason to lie about this...I'm sort of hoping it's not true but figured I'd pass on the news.

Archived