Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO IS on a flight to DC

CBass1724

"The Washington Post has confirmed that the Redskins will at least have internal discussions about free agent Terrell Owens.

Most teams will have the talk, but it won't necessarily lead to anything. ESPN's Chris Mortensen doesn't believe Owens will end up in burgundy. It is worth noting that T.O.'s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, is on good terms with the Skins."

It's that last sentence that's worth noting. We could be doing Rosenhaus a favor by bringing TO in and helping to raise his "value".

I believe the OP, I have no reasons to believe he would lie about this. We will see how this all folds out in the next little bit.

I think its a long shot, but with Dan, never say never. Hell, the dude runs miles around any receiver we have on our roster.

"The Washington Post has confirmed that the Redskins will at least have internal discussions about free agent Terrell Owens.

Most teams will have the talk' date=' but it won't necessarily lead to anything. ESPN's Chris Mortensen doesn't believe Owens will end up in burgundy. [b']It is worth noting that T.O.'s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, is on good terms with the Skins[/b]."

It's that last sentence that's worth noting. We could be doing Rosenhaus a favor by bringing TO in and helping to raise his "value".

Which means absolutely nothing. I'm sure every team in the NFL will dedicate at least 15 minutes to discussing T.O., just because you can't help but address it. Also, Rosenhaus is on good terms with many teams as he represents players throughout the league. What a ridiculous justification.

Most teams will have the talk' date=' but it won't necessarily lead to anything. ESPN's Chris Mortensen doesn't believe Owens will end up in burgundy. [b']It is worth noting that T.O.'s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, is on good terms with the Skins[/b]."

hopefully thats all we're doing is helping out rosenhaus...

Archived