Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You be the judge for an ES sig bet (long)

TheGoodBits

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I was under the impression that you had to throw out the first year because they could have been using the talents of their previous WR coach...

LoL nah...it was more of a situation of "new team, new start, probably both played a role in Moss kicking ass more than anything having to do with Hixon". So if that's the case, it should apply to Patten's first year with the Saints and Lloyd's first year with the Bears as well.

The eagles had a rookie WR that did a good job.

Good point... based on that, clearly the Eagles have a great WR coach. So, they clearly have had a great WR corps for many, many years. :paranoid:

Maybe I'm arguing the original question too much, but I just don't know that we can blame Hixon for rookie WR's not being productive.

Honestly, Santana Moss has been much, much better with Hixon than he was pre-Hixon.

Good point... based on that, clearly the Eagles have a great WR coach. So, they clearly have had a great WR corps for many, many years. :paranoid:

Very good point lol :yes:

Honestly, Santana Moss has been much, much better with Hixon than he was pre-Hixon.

I think Moss has been pretty consistent both pre-Hixon and with Hixon, actually.

Anyway, not to turn this into a thread destined to be moved to the Stadium (lol), I haven't voted either "yes" or "no", because as someone else said the bet is set up so that McD5 can't "lose", but he can't really win, either. If McD's original question is something along the lines of "Can anyone give me a reason why Hixon should not be fired?" then at the very least skinsfan_1215's response of basically saying "It might be impossible for us to know either way" has some validity to it.

This thread is getting into Stadium territory!!

Yeah it really developed into that... It wasn't my intention to start the same discussion that was going on in the original thread.

Also, lol at the tags for this thread. Anonymity is a powerful thing, huh?

I voted for you based on principle. Didn't even read the first post. Good luck. Hope you win.

lol thanks. Unfortunately, I think HoH made a good point here:

I voted against you, 1215, purely on the basis that he said himself he was the judge. By definition, that means you can't win. That's like trying to catch smoke with your hands.

McD5 did word it so he could not lose. Lame ass "sig bet" to start.:silly:

Too bad, I was looking forward to owning his sig for a year...

Archived