Gisele Bundchen 2002 - 2005

Christina Aguilera 2002

Trishelle Cannatella 2002

Kirsten Dunst 2005

Lindsay Lohan 2005 - 2006

Bar Refaeli 2006 - Present

Leo held his own Babe draft? :silly:

Congrats to Tom and Gazelle. I mean Dizzelle. Dang again - I mean Mondizzle. :D

Actually, Mondizzle is better looking than Gazelle or whatever they call her. :cool2:

Back to the stadium and free agency that begins in three minutes.

Hater in the house.

EDIT: (But honestly, I didn't think Gisele was all that either until I saw nude shots of her. She is money.)

:hysterical: I dunno, I think this one is hilarious.

It's going to take some getting used to. I wish it was the same size as the rest of the smileys though.

I fear that we have reached the age of the smileys for the seeing impaired. Jumbo's vision is going out and he can't handle those tiny smileys any more.

Doesn't matter, I still stand by what I said.
So even if Brady didn't know she was pregnant until 3 months after they had already been broken up for some time, and had already started a relationship with Giselle, it still wouldn't matter? What if they broke up because his ex was a complete psycho? Or it just wasn't working out as a serious long-term thing between the two of them due to lifestyle differences?

It's not like Brady's a dead beat dad either. He was there when the kid was born and spends a decent amount of time with him by all accounts.

So even if Brady didn't know she was pregnant until 3 months after they had already been broken up for some time, and had already started a relationship with Giselle, it still wouldn't matter? What if they broke up because his ex was a complete psycho? Or it just wasn't working out as a serious long-term thing between the two of them due to lifestyle differences?

It's not like Brady's a dead beat dad either. He was there when the kid was born and spends a decent amount of time with him by all accounts.

What are you, his agent or something? My parents' relationship when I was born was anything but ideal, and I can honestly say that at times I knew they hated each other in a way that was down right dangerous. But in the end of the day, the stuck it out together because they each wanted to be as much a part of my life rasing me as possible. They wanted to be there EVERY day, not every once in a while sending child support checks in the mail.

I don't know, I guess when you have money like that you can do whatever you want to do. I didn't grow up like that and know plenty of people that would agree with me that once a kid's involved, that "what I wanna do" mess takes a back seat for at least 18 years. Me, I'd be with that kid everyday, as much as I can because that would be my number one priority, much like what my parents did. And if I thought my baby mama was a psyco and/or a danger to my child, I'd have full custody and that'd be the end of that. Period.

My parents bring up the "shoulda, coulda, woulda" every once in while (usually after they've had an argument and they need a minute from each other), but I know it's up there in the back of their mind as well as a lack of regret in their decisions to focus on my sister and I.

Crazy irony of it, my parents have a very strong love/hate relationship right now(I know it doesn't always work out this way, but despite a rough upbringing, I had the luxury of having TWO parents who cared about me more then ANYTHING else, even themselves). This really isn't worth arguing about because Brady has every right to do what he did, even if I completely disagree with it.

Agree to disagree, homie, cuz this sh*t happens everyday, plus or minus the million dollars salaries.

heres the list....I am in awe:

Ashley Scott

Bijou Phillips

Bobbie Brown

Bridget Hall

Carla Paneka

Cecilia Garcia

Drew Barrymore

Emma Bunton

Kate Moss

Kate Winslet

Kendra Jade

Laetitia Casta

Linnea Dietrichson

Liv Tyler

Mariah Carey

Naomi Campbell

Petra Nemcova

Rachel Hunter

Sara Foster

Virginie Ledoyen

Hilary Swank 1992

Juliette Lewis 1993

Brittany Daniel 1994

Sara Gilbert 1994

Alicia Silverstone 1996

Natasha Henstridge 1996

Kristen Zang 1996 - 1999

Helena Christensen 1997

Monica Hansen 1997

Kidada Jones 1998

Amber Valletta 1998

Demi Moore 1998 - 2002

Karen Butler 1998

Eva Herzigova 1998

Vanessa Hayden 1998

Alyssa Sourovoya 1998

Claire Danes 1999

Carmen Electra 1999 - 2000

Paris Hilton 2000

Cameron Diaz 2002

Gisele Bundchen 2002 - 2005

Christina Aguilera 2002

Trishelle Cannatella 2002

Kirsten Dunst 2005

Lindsay Lohan 2005 - 2006

Bar Refaeli 2006 - Present

Sara Gilbert? Even back in 94, she wasn't Leo material.

But holy cow, what a list. :laugh:

Archived