Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy Burner’s ES/RR Nascar Challenge – Las Vegas

Burgundy Burner

Because he's a whiny little *****.

Really? Because I haven't heard him ever whine. I'm more of a casual NASCAR fan but I like the guy and the fact that he's on JG's team, and I never see any of this stuff that makes everyone else hate him so.

My theory is it's because he is good.

Really? Because I haven't heard him ever whine. I'm more of a casual NASCAR fan but I like the guy and the fact that he's on JG's team, and I never see any of this stuff that makes everyone else hate him so.

My theory is it's because he is good.

He was wreckless during his tenure at hendrick. The "whiney" complaint is all haters have left to say since he cleaned up his act once he got to Joe Gibbs Racing, and is a dominant force on the track. But since Dale Jr. looked like he had man-pms with no mydol after daytona a couple weeks back... suddenly I didn't feel so insulted when people called Busch whiney.

:D

**EDIT** Turn 2 dashed my hopes for Jimmie Johnson gaining in position, since I picked him to win for this game. Just had a few more laps to go.... oh well, at least I know who I'm going to pick for Atlanta.

YEAAAAAAA KYLE BUSCH!

Will someone please explain to me why everyone hates him so much?

I do not like him because 2 years ago he left the track after a wreck, his team fixed the car so HE could get more points and he was gone. Another driver got in the car and earned points for him. Kyle is a very good driver, but when things get tough he seems to quit or give up. Just my opinion.

Kyle is a very good driver, but when things get tough he seems to quit or give up when driving for Hendrick. Just my opinion.

Fixed it for you.

Can't get much tougher than starting out at the back of the pack today. Winning this race shows how great of a driver this guy really is.

I do not like him because 2 years ago he left the track after a wreck, his team fixed the car so HE could get more points and he was gone. Another driver got in the car and earned points for him. Kyle is a very good driver, but when things get tough he seems to quit or give up. Just my opinion.

I don't remember following him as closely two years ago as I did last year, but that sounds pretty insignificant to me and long enough ago that it is no longer relevant. To hate the guy? Come on. Why is it that NASCAR fans hold on to very small things in order to perpetuate rivarlies? I hate having to defend my favorite driver everywhere I go. I mention Kyle Busch and people's faces wrinkle up like I just let one rip. Mostly Dale Jr. fans.

Archived