Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official man cave pics thread..please post yours

shuler74

Have a 1 yr old that has taken over the house

Not a "man cave" so much anymore then :D

I have a redskins room and have posted pics of it before here, but i dont have a basement, one day soon we'll have a house with one and then i'll have my own "man cave" ;)

Hey, I'm in that "monday night" pic! :silly:

I have the same pic with my ticket stub in the frame. That was my 1st Redskins game ever!

my room is in the planning phase and is top priority for me when I finally get back to work and right this ship.

Until then.... I am officially jealous! Good Job!

• 2 months later...

Here's a few in-progress, camera phone shots of my man cave in North Carolina. It's in our detached garage. I've since moved in the beer fridge and big screen. We have yet to build a bar and hang all the pictures and paraphernalia. I'll send some shots from a real camera when it's "finished".

HTTR!

• 9 months later...
I'm getting ready to move into my new house later this month. I have a basement and want to do a Redskins man cave. I'm thinking about going with burgundy walls, but don't know if I want to have to put 5 coats on them. Tough decision...

You won't have to if you prime the walls first. A good primer will let you apply only 2 coats of a dark paint.

What kind of primer do you recommend? The walls are white already.

A "high hide" primer. Any Home Depot/Lowes will be able to tint your primer to almost the same color as your paint. One coat of primer will allow you to evenly cover the walls with 2 coats. Will look semi-professional, depending on your paint skill level (I am of the kindergarten skill level :D).

Archived