Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official man cave pics thread..please post yours

shuler74

Yep...there's quite a bit of vinyl. Probably 400 LPs. CDs can't compare with the sound, even with some scratches. :ols:

Thanks for the comment on the Garfield phone. It was a gift from my Dad, rest his soul, back in the 80's and it's still kicking!

We probably put on 5 coats of the Burgundy paint to get the even color we wanted. The wall was painted with a gray color beforehand.

HTTR! :dallasuck

Hey, I'm in that "monday night" pic! :silly:

I have the same pic with my ticket stub in the frame. That was my 1st Redskins game ever!

i have the same pic, but in a custom burgundy frame and matte, and the text is covered under the matte, but is engraved on a small plaque mounted on the matte.

I love the panoramic.

Got RFK and FedEx :pfft:

i have the same pic, but in a custom burgundy frame and matte, and the text is covered under the matte, but is engraved on a small plaque mounted on the matte.

Mine has a black frame with white matting, dont know why..my RFK one has a burgundy and gold matting

Hey, I'm in that "monday night" pic! :silly:

I have the same pic with my ticket stub in the frame. That was my 1st Redskins game ever!

my room is in the planning phase and is top priority for me when I finally get back to work and right this ship.

Until then.... I am officially jealous! Good Job!

Its in my endzone, I am in there somewhere as well hehe..its the one on the right, above my "work in progress" computer area.. dont mind the mess please hehe Thats the year we had standing room platforms in front of the bars...oh the days :(

Sorry about the mess! lmao pics taken with camera phone

ACdub, I luv ya man, buuuuut.....What in the holy ****?!?!?!?! :ols:

I bet his he a fan of yatta!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW6M8D41ZWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW6M8D41ZWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived