Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Drunk Typing

G.A.C.O.L.B.

This has got to be the biggest bull**** ever.

"Non iiist nooooot mman."

Yeah it is.

I've noticed it repeatedly over the years from many people. People come in here "drunk" and proceed to type like they're typing with their noses. Give me a break. I've been absolutely wasted and posted messages on here that were perfect. Maybe a mistype here or there that I was too lazy to change when noticed but that's it. And I'm talking about on the verge of alcohol poisioning wasted.

Anyone agree with me?

So why do people find it necessary to play their "drunkness" up? I think it's because they are so depressed that they're sitting on an internet message board late at night drunk, by themselves, that they want as much attention as they can get. Makes sense to me.

I don't have a problem with it. I'm drunk (or close to) and I'm typing just fine. Sometimes, when it's really bad I have to correct myself and it takes me 5 minutes to compose a message that would normally take me 30 seconds.

When it's REALLY bad, I just don't give a **** or realize that I'm making a mistake. See my sig for the perfect example of me drunk typing. I find it rather funny.

As someone who qualifies under the "I've posted drunk" category or, in reality, "I spent 2 years on ES wasted off my ass" category. I can say that on occasion I would misspell things but overall I was alright.

My fault was just saying whatever the **** I felt like. :doh: Whether it be true, funny or downright retarded.

But, I was decent at spelling.

EDIT: And I agree with Colin. I've always felt it's more exaggerated than anything else.

*Disclaimer: My liver is stronger than yours so I don't suggest this. :D

This has got to be the biggest bull**** ever.

"Non iiist nooooot mman."

Yeah it is.

I've noticed it repeatedly over the years from many people. People come in here "drunk" and proceed to type like they're typing with their noses. Give me a break. I've been absolutely wasted and posted messages on here that were perfect. Maybe a mistype here or there that I was too lazy to change when noticed but that's it. And I'm talking about on the verge of alcohol poisioning wasted.

Anyone agree with me?

haha I was waiting for a thread about this and almost started one. I've been trashed before too and could still type well, with as you said a mistype here or there.

I find it funny that so many thought Keeastman was drunk last night....:doh:, ....none of these drunk typing threads are for real.

Wow dude. You must have drank like a gallon of 151.

I moved my typing hands one to the left (instead of asdf jkl;, I went with sdfg - kl;'). I wasn't able to keep it going the whole time, but thought it would be a good example of what 'could' happen if you type drunk enough (I've only have 5 or 5 beers, so I'm not that out of it yet).:D

Weird, I could say the same thing about guys who start threads on ES at midnight EST on a Friday night....

Yeah unfortunately I just got off work and my wife is in Brazil so I have nothing better to do. But fortunately I normally have a life though so I don't have a need to on here every single day or anything.

I find it funny that so many thought Keeastman was drunk last night....:doh:, ....none of these drunk typing threads are for real.

Lol, no, no I was shellacked last night. Not a brilliant thing on my part, but I might as well make fun of myself for it right now.

Here's how it worked for me...I have ES as my home screen and I am automatically logged in. I got on my computer to AIM "chat" (if that's what you call it) with my fiance and I started a thread on here too.

I mean seriously, do you think I would start a thread in my right mind misspelled from here to eternity about GUNS if I wasn't at least a little messed up?

Archived