Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Your Favorite Sneakers (No Sandals, Flip Flops, Boots, or Crocs)

CrypticVillain

NIK_13036_F.jpeg

Nike Air Tiempo

All I will wear are indoor soccer shoes. I alternate between Adidas and Nike. Ironically, I hate soccer; but these things are comfortable and I like the look. Plus it sets me apart from the plethora of goobers whoring already-overpaid-basketball players making even more money from "branding" their name.

All I will wear are indoor soccer shoes. Ironically, I hate soccer; but these things are comfortable and I like the look.

Kind of like me and wrestling shoes. I have big feet (Size 18 , BTW) so it is hard for me to find other shoes besides the highly over priced basketball shoes. But the shoes last for years, unless you ball in your shoes, then they will last for a month. I brought some Black Nikes about 8 years ago and I still wear them and at $150 for 8 years that is like pennies a day.

When I was younger my parents always bought me the most expensive shoes. Jordans, Nikes, whatever was out at the time. Nowadays I hate basketball shoes. I usually rock Nikes and Adidas shoes. These are what i'm currently wearing.

Asics

41qAk4e1FhL.jpg

Nike 6.0

nik100_r1.jpg

Replays

46761002-177x150-0-0.jpg

Converse

black-chucks.jpg

I like shoes. It's an addiction. :(

img55551945.jpg

No lie: that hurt my eyes.

Kind of like me and wrestling shoes. I have big feet (Size 18 , BTW) so it is hard for me to find other shoes besides the highly over priced basketball shoes. But the shoes last for years, unless you ball in your shoes, then they will last for a month. I brought some Black Nikes about 8 years ago and I still wear them and at $150 for 8 years that is like pennies a day.

I've had my current pair for almost three years, still look like they're a month old. I only paid $40 for mine. :cool: I guess wrestling shoes run a little higher?

No lie: that hurt my eyes.

I've had my current pair for almost three years, still look like they're a month old. I only paid $40 for mine. :cool: I guess wrestling shoes run a little higher?

On no the Acis wrestling shoes were cheap, but they have a soft sole, I only where them when I am driving to the grocery store or something. The Nike cost 150 or 120 I forgot.

But them shoes looked good and I still wear them. I say paying anything over 150 for shoes is crazy. I waited to the Jordan 17's dropped from 200 because it is no way in hell I was paying 200 for a pair of shoes.

back in the day :cool: it was "chucks" or converse Chuck Taylor's

but I noticed that they remove chuck from the label. Here's a

site with a lot of trivia about the legendary shoe and all the tv shows and movies that it appeared in. In the 60's and 70's if you weren't wearing real chucks and real levis, you definitely "weren't cool" :doh: http://www.chucksconnection.com/about.html

Converse_Chuck-Taylor-All-S.jpg

the Jordan 11's are the best basketball shoes EVER made

look, comfort, everything

i dont really wear basketball shoes now except to play but back when i was a youngin i LOVED these shoes, best christmas gift EVER...well not really but i was really excited when i got them

130245_062_550.jpg

the Jordan 11's are the best basketball shoes EVER made

look, comfort, everything

i dont really wear basketball shoes now except to play but back when i was a youngin i LOVED these shoes, best christmas gift EVER...well not really but i was really excited when i got them

wow those are ugly

Archived