Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss On John Thompson Show Today!

JeepRyder

Santana Moss is suppose to be on with John Thompson and Brian Mitchell today around 2. Can somebody who will be able to hear it recap it for us? Im curious what his outlook is on next season and hopefully they ask him about the rookies and how they're looking for next season.

They always upload the interviews to their website afterwards so I'm sure if you wait, someone will throw up the link...

Not a huge fan of Santana's interviews.....he bounces around and says the same thing in every single one. Thanks for the heads up though....if I'm around, I'll give it a listen~

I really don't give a damn what he says, I think he quit on our team after a while and played piss poor. He dropped balls in the last game of the season that were thrown right to him, and I just don't like his attitude, F off moss.

As bad as the context of your statement is.....I have to agree. We need to bring in a true #1. Larry Fitz said it best......he knows he's good....but he knows he's 'that' good because of Anquan Boldin. Santana Moss could be good....and potentially great WITH a true #1.

I really don't give a damn what he says, I think he quit on our team after a while and played piss poor. He dropped balls in the last game of the season that were thrown right to him, and I just don't like his attitude, F off moss.

Guessing your one of those that feels that HE cost us the playoffs this year by celebrating his TD in Cincy. :doh:

He also had to jump 10 feet in the air to catch most of the balls thrown his way. The fact that he was jumping in the air to catch footballs on simple hook routes, tells me he didn't quit, he could have come out of his breaks seen the ball was thrown over his head and not even tried because it risks him getting drillled by a cb or safety while in the air.

I guess this is the same guy who quit when we were down by 14 points in the 4th quarter of the Dallas game a few years ago and people were going to bed....oh no wait actually he was the one who won the game for us.....and the Jacksonville overtime game.....and the Detroit game this year...and others. I dont know what games people watch but if you think Moss likes to lose and quits on his team you arent watching the games.

As bad as the context of your statement is.....I have to agree. We need to bring in a true #1. Larry Fitz said it best......he knows he's good....but he knows he's 'that' good because of Anquan Boldin. Santana Moss could be good....and potentially great WITH a true #1.

But But But we have Randel El:rolleyes:

He also had to jump 10 feet in the air to catch most of the balls thrown his way. The fact that he was jumping in the air to catch footballs on simple hook routes, tells me he didn't quit, he could have come out of his breaks seen the ball was thrown over his head and not even tried because it risks him getting drillled by a cb or safety while in the air.

I still cant figure out why JC finds it so hard to throw the ball AT a receiver on a freakin 5 yard route.

this just in

santana dropped the phone

lol...Let's remember that the other WR's don't do anything to help. I really think the Redskins have a shaky WR core. I think Thomas could blossom, but does anybody think a WR should be drafted in the first three rounds? It's a good WR class this year. Robiskie and Tate are two guys that stick out to me that can go 2nd-3rd round.

lol...Let's remember that the other WR's don't do anything to help. I really think the Redskins have a shaky WR core. I think Thomas could blossom, but does anybody think a WR should be drafted in the first three rounds? It's a good WR class this year. Robiskie and Tate are two guys that stick out to me that can go 2nd-3rd round.

The Redskins were scouting Robiske at the senior Bowl

He is perfect for the West Coast Scheme..so we will see If skins can make a trade back and aquire 2 2nd rounders.. he could be a selecetion

Archived