Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss On John Thompson Show Today!

JeepRyder

Robiskie would be nice. You know his dad has taught him well. :) I wish Terry Robiskie was still our WR coach. He made guys like Albert Connell and Leslie Shephard look pretty good.

Not good enough to get away with gripping a teammate's wallet. :D

Enough WRs! (Westbrook and Connell did have that one marvelous season in '99.)

I think it's funny when somebody says that "so and so quit" on his team. What the heck does that really mean? How can somebody looking on TV or in the stands POSSIBLY know that?

Because posters on ES think they know everything and know how to solve everything!

While we're waiting on this recap, Jason Campbell was on the 2 Live Stews on Sporting News Radio this afternoon.. Pretty generic, he was shilling for Expedia but Redskin related he said:

-Injuries were the biggest reason for the 2nd half collapse

-Defenses caught up to Zorn's playcalling and he's going to have to learn to adjust

-The Zorn/Portis spat got out of hand because it got into the media but wasn't too big of a deal

-The players had to tell Zorn not to say things like 'Worst Coach in America' because while they didn't believe that, things like it can get a life of their own in the press

He also said 'well, ya know' about 70 times in a 6 minute interview but that's just my pet peeve.

While we're waiting on this recap, Jason Campbell was on the 2 Live Stews on Sporting News Radio this afternoon.. Pretty generic, he was shilling for Expedia but Redskin related he said:

-Defenses caught up to Zorn's playcalling and he's going to have to learn to adjust

-The Zorn/Portis spat got out of hand because it got into the media but wasn't too big of a deal

-The players had to tell Zorn not to say things like 'Worst Coach in America' because while they didn't believe that, things like it can get a life of their own in the press

He also said 'well, ya know' about 70 times in a 6 minute interview but that's just my pet peeve.

Thanks. BTW your sig is perfect - just perfect

Many of our star players aren't the best interviews.:doh:

Lik Smoot and his "point blank" for everythin!

I really don't give a damn what he says, I think he quit on our team after a while and played piss poor. He dropped balls in the last game of the season that were thrown right to him, and I just don't like his attitude, F off moss.

Whatever man, that's BS. Moss is the only true playmaker on this team right now.

Yeah, I know. I'm a professional speaker so it's like nails on a chalkboard to hear people using verbal crutches over and over.

They would probably think the same thing about you if they saw you trying to play football =P

Archived