The Stones have a lot of great ones.

"Waiting on a Friend",

"Shattered",

"Mother's Little Helper",

"Paint It, Black",

"Sympathy for the Devil"

"Love in Vain"

I could go on and on...

Little surprise they're one of my favorite bands.

~Bang

Speaking of them, the intro to "Through the fire and flames" is great....and a headache from Guitar Hero III players lol.

I think Through The Fire And Flames is a bit over-rated because it was the song that introduced so many to Dragonforce via Guitar Hero III. Don't get me wrong, its near the top, but I really like Fury Of The Storm, Above The Winter Moonlight, My Spirit Will Go On, -- Well I really like pretty much the entire Sonic Firestorm album-- and Heroes Of Our Time on about the same level.

now for more good intros:

Infernal Angel- Axenstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafiTkP9VyU

Let Me Out- Dream Evil

unlike the first line would have you believe, this song is not about worshiping Satan. The poor guy just wants his soul back.

I think Through The Fire And Flames is a bit over-rated because it was the song that introduced so many to Dragonforce via Guitar Hero III. Don't get me wrong, its near the top, but I really like Fury Of The Storm, Above The Winter Moonlight, My Spirit Will Go On, -- Well I really like pretty much the entire Sonic Firestorm album-- and Heroes Of Our Time on about the same level.

now for more good intros:

Infernal Angel- Axenstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafiTkP9VyU

Let Me Out- Dream Evil

unlike the first line would have you believe, this song is not about worshiping Satan. The poor guy just wants his soul back.

Oh...well I've known about Dragonforce before GHIII, but that song def. helped their cause a lot.

Oh...well I've known about Dragonforce before GHIII, but that song def. helped their cause a lot.

same here. Its a great song, but I think they have many other songs that deserve recognition as well. I think that perhaps since Inhuman Rampage was the album out at the time they made it big, the best song of that album was the one that caught attention (no contest about it being the best song on that album).

I suspect if they made it big on their second album My Spirit Will Go On would be their most well-known song. If on their fourth album, Heroes Of Our Time would be their big song.

All great songs.

Wow, there are some great ones here, especially the AC/DC & GNR stuff. But may I add:

Metallica - Wherever I May Roam, The Unforgiven III (may not be most people's cup of tea, but I like it)

The Doors - Light My Fire

The Eagles - Desperado, Life in the Fast Lane, Hotel California, Heartache Tonight

Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

The Marshall Tucker Band - Heard it in a Love Song

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

Joe Walsh - Funk #49, Life's Been Good

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

Archived