Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who on this list would you want over Clinton Portis?

american soldier

I'd take the entire list over CP.as long as anyone of those guys are told that they are going to come here to PLAY, and not just to be paid. That's the big difference between that list and CP

um CP isnt here just to get paid. Cp wants to win and him along with alot of other people dont see it happening with Zorn. Next season is going to be more of the same as this season and its frustrating to some of the guys that have to waste a year of there career for a lame duck coach for the sake of the perception of continuity.

I would totally take Fred Taylor :doh:

We would all be dumb if we wouldn't want Peterson, C Johnson, Slaton, Forte, Turner, anyone younger than Portis. But I still think Portis is a top 10 RB in this league and can win us some games.

McD5 is gonna say you forgot about Betts tho...

absolutely serious.... college.... 4 years carried his sucky ass tiger team with 6ooo + yards and not 1.............. NOT 1.......... FUMBLE

over 1000 yards in last 8 games and 15 touchdowns..... how many td's did portis get all year?

I don't think he was saying "are you serious" to you liking Deangelo Williams, He was commenting on the fact that the OP starting two of the exact same threads...

I'd take the entire list over CP.as long as anyone of those guys are told that they are going to come here to PLAY, and not just to be paid. That's the big difference between that list and CP

Right, like that one time when Portis didn't make a huge block or churn out tough yards to help us. Its clear that CP only wants his money.

Portis is the best thing to happen to the Washington Redskins in years. Its a shame we're being led by a Coach who has piss poor leadership.

Relax Francise!! :silly:

The change was made.

There is no point pluto :silly:

If you read the title, it ends with a question mark. However, if you absolutely need a point, how 'bout we let the replies bring us to a conclusion, ah.

And you're from West Virginia, home of the ingrowns. And you were saying?

44 years old, huh?

And you're from West Virginia, home of the ingrowns. And you were saying?

If you're to make fun of him back, at least get it right. It's 'inbreeds' not 'ingrowns'.

Ingrown happens to a toe nail. Inbreeding happened when you pop out with a sixth toe growing out of your forehead.

:silly:

While it's true that CP is getting paid, he also plays his ass off here year in and year out.

Archived