Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Years Eve party plans???

ljs

this looks like fun. how far in advance did you buy your ticket and book your room? and how much was your room?

We got our tickets a few months back when they were, I believe, just over $100. We booked the room at a reduced rate as well, I think $150 or so.

I'm hoping it'll be fun, last year we didn't do anything and barely made it till midnight so I wanted to do something cool this year.

The gaylord thing looks fun but its sold out. Is there any clubs/dance places/bars that are NOT doing the whole $150 open bar thing? My girl and I dont drink and paying the $300+ just sucks. Any ideas/recos?

We are about to bail on everyone else and do our own thing or just get a hotel in the city and "do our own thing"

...favorite holiday spot...in front of the Stop-N-Go off the I-5 interchange, sitting on the trash can with a 40 of Olde English and an open can of cold dinty moore decorated with two plastic spoons protruding and the hearty smell wafting across the parking lot, waiting for the next mrs jumbo temp to arrive and roll in 2009 in true bohemian style...

The gaylord thing looks fun but its sold out. Is there any clubs/dance places/bars that are NOT doing the whole $150 open bar thing? My girl and I dont drink and paying the $300+ just sucks. Any ideas/recos?

We are about to bail on everyone else and do our own thing or just get a hotel in the city and "do our own thing"

Ultrabar is having a party.

$40.00 per person.

I went in 06 and it's pretty fun.

...favorite holiday spot...in front of the Stop-N-Go off the I-5 interchange, sitting on the trash can with a 40 of Olde English and an open can of cold dinty moore decorated with two plastic spoons protruding and the hearty smell wafting across the parking lot, waiting for the next mrs jumbo temp to arrive and roll in 2009 in true bohemian style...

LOl, damn freaks over on the west side...:silly::cheers:

Jumbo it's fun that we can joke about all this...I gotta PM you a funny story. For some reason I really think you just might get a kick out of...especially since at the end I felt like I was in one of those SouthWest commericals.."you wanna get away..."

For the first time in years we are doing NOTHING, but watching movies and eating staek eaand shrimp. Every year somebody in our circle of friends has a party at their house so nobody will drink and drive and it's always a blast. This year we all decided to just chill out.

damn dude i saw a promotion for this! it looks nuts!! i'm definatley gonna go next year. have fun!

Yeah my girl works at Navy Federal and they have a deal where you can purchase tickets for 50 bucks each and she really wanted to go. I did however had to look for tickets online for my sister and her bf and she had to pay 350 for a pair. You know if you look on craigslist you might still be able to find some probably for 300. Good Luck

Signs of the times...I'm getting old: I'll be at my brother's house with his family, my guy, my sister and her husband, and some other friends playing some fierce card games, and maybe even Taboo. Woohoo!

Actually, I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm so over going out on New Years and having to deal with the crowded bars, insanely drunk people, and trying to find a cab for hours on end. I don't have the patience for that crap anymore...so I think I'm just going to have to kick the crap out of my guy in some cribbage games. :D

Archived