Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Years Eve party plans???

ljs

first, I tried searching for this a few times and kept getting a white blank page....

So what are people doing for this new years eve? Me, maybe going an hour south to visit friends and just chill at a small house party. That is if the road isn't closed. SO much damn snow..I don't feel like hitting a club this year, I feel boring. Just curious what others have lined up.

Going to Ruths Chris in Arlington for a big family dinner, reservations at 9, we will be there until midnight im sure, so we'll take in the fireworks overlooking national airport and DC, and the best part of it all is, its FREE! :D

They do fireworks in DC for New years?? Learn something new everyday.

My boss is getting us a limo to go bar hopping in DC. Not sure where we'll end up.

waiting for you to come over and then were gonna party..

I think you're going to have to wait til the San Diego game. I'm already saving, have 75 cents saved so far:silly:

Seriously though, if there is one ES'er that I'd party w/, definitely you!

they are my favorite band. cannot wait. seen them in NYC (radio city music hall), Louisville, Charlottesville, DC, and Myrtle Beach this year.

cannot wait for this one - going to be epic.

just kind of weird for them to be playing this gig. the Radio City Music Hall announcement was odd enough, but this?

i mean they were playing at 9:30 Club as recently as 2006.

I think you're going to have to wait til the San Diego game. I'm already saving, have 75 cents saved so far:silly:

Seriously though, if there is one ES'er that I'd party w/, definitely you!

we say happy new year!! hahahaaa

im telling ya dude, that weekend is going to be nutso!! I might not even drink all the way up until then just to make sure my liver is fully ready for it all..

Fur in NE. Sketchy club but a good friend is a good friend of one of the DJ's so we'll be in V.I.P. Open bar. But I don't drink and Wifey will be with me so...whatever. I'll still have fun. Plus Who Del is coming. Dude can get down on the dance-floor. You all have no idea.

That place gets so overcrowded. I hope by VIP you mean you are not standing in that crazy line that wraps around the building.

My friends and I rented out the top floor of the 4 points Sheraton off of K street in DC. Basically dinner and huge hotel party

Archived