Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell presser on 980 with Doc

NastyBoy

Leave JC alone. What do you expect him to say? You no what yall was loving him when we beat dallas and philly at home !! Talk to me next season and if he hasnt progressed he has to go then. Thats what really pisses me off about skin fans we complain about qb's all the time only when we start losing.

Leave JC alone. What do you expect him to say? You no what yall was loving him when we beat dallas and philly at home !! Talk to me next season and if he hasnt progressed he has to go then. Thats what really pisses me off about skin fans we complain about qb's all the time only when we start losing.

I've actually never liked JC as our guy. Sure, he was a better option than Boonnel, and I appreciated the fact that he won us some games against division rivals this year...........but no, I've never been a fan.

Therefore, I will continue to voice my disgust for him. Loudly :D

I've said this many times over the past several weeks, he plays like he interviews. He's timid and he doesn't command any respect.

Exactly. He is what he is........slow and methodical. That's great if you're say, a CPA........but it sucks if you're an NFL quarterback.

You're never gonna make that guy go any faster than he's capable. Therein lies the problem.

I agree with NastyBoy here, I have NEVER been a fan of his. Tolerant at times yes but never a fan. I will jump for joy when I hear he is gone.

LOL one has to wonder what all you Colt Brennan nuthuggers will do IF Brennan turns out no better or worse than Campbell.

Hopefully that's not the case . . .

Sorry but I had to laugh @ "nuthuggers". Classic, bro!

The ONLY reason I'm pushing for Colt is simply because Campbell is NOT the guy. Point blank.

We've got a guy who can actually move, move the pocket, makes quick decisions and gets rid of the ball.........with a fire about him. Surely that's got to be at least a little intriguing?

Why wait? Lets see what we've got, or get a general idea, anyway. It may serve us well at least so that we can move into the off-season with SOME idea of how to address the QB position.

I have no way of knowing if Colt is the answer..........or if he is NOT the answer. But I'm for finding out........in a real-time game situation, so we can get a read on the guy. What's to lose? A game? So flippin what? Does anyone realistically expect us to win this week anyway?

There's really nothing to lose, and much to gain in giving the kid a shot. I don't know why we wouldn't capitalize on the situation, sad as it is.

LOL one has to wonder what all you Colt Brennan nuthuggers will do IF Brennan turns out no better or worse than Campbell.

Probably the same thing the Campbell nuthuggers do:

blame everything and everyone except the QB for the team's stagnant pass offense.

Then so be it. My only loyalty is to success. Campbell has reached his potential, I don't think he's going to get any better than what we've seen. He's a game manager. He's not going to lose a game, but he sure as hell isn't going to win any. He's only ever going to be as good as the pieces around him. If the Defense wasn't as good as it is people would be even more impatient with him because it would be that much more obvious.

The ONLY reason I'm pushing for Colt is simply because Campbell is NOT the guy. Point blank.

We've got a guy who can actually move, move the pocket, makes quick decisions and gets rid of the ball.........with a fire about him. Surely that's got to be at least a little intriguing?

Why wait? Lets see what we've got, or get a general idea, anyway. It may serve us well at least so that we can move into the off-season with SOME idea of how to address the QB position.

I have no way of knowing if Colt is the answer..........or if he is NOT the answer. But I'm for finding out........in a real-time game situation, so we can get a read on the guy. What's to lose? A game? So flippin what? Does anyone realistically expect us to win this week anyway?

There's really nothing to lose, and much to gain in giving the kid a shot. I don't know why we wouldn't capitalize on the situation, sad as it is.

Yea if Colt was in we would be undefeated right now. I mean we have so much talent to put around him, and we are NEVER penalized for idiotic mistakes throughout every game. Not to mention atleast 2 drivekilling fumbles per game.

/sarcasm.

That's fine - at this point I really don't even care really. There have been way too many people wishing Campbell to fail over the past year or two - it's been pretty sickening actually but at this point it's probably best if he just goes somewhere else and proves whether or not he has the potential that I think he has had - I'm not sure this particular fanbase or franchise is the right fit at this point in time.

I'm not sold on Brennan either - the only "gunslinger" I can recall being a great NFL QB is Favre and I would actually debate whether his approach has hurt his team more than helped it over the years.

I agree with NastyBoy here, I have NEVER been a fan of his. Tolerant at times yes but never a fan. I will jump for joy when I hear he is gone.

I have been a fan for 8 years and there are times I completely agree with you. Given Washington's past record with quarterbacks, it could be the best thing to happen for JC. :D

Archived