Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell presser on 980 with Doc

NastyBoy

Not sure who's listening.............but Doc is so obviously frustrated discussing stuff with Jason.

Campbell sounds like he's lost...........much the way he looks on game day.....lol.

Also.......he's basically not answering any of Doc's questions, which seems to be frustrating him even more.

Painful.

Can we get a recap? I didn't get to listen or is it still on?

Ok..........

Doc: Jason, what I'm most frustrated with is the play calling. Do you feel something needs to happen there?

JC: mumble mumble mumble mumble

Doc: Jason, you mentioned guys were playing "tight" and that you all just need to let go and play freely. Do you think that can happen?

JC: huh? mumble mumble mumble mumble

lol........sorry.........I only caught the last few minutes but it was hard to listen to. I'm sure 980 will have an audio link up soon.

do tell

He's pretty much going off on the Skins.......from the top down, but specifically he's been very critical of Zorn. He's not holding anything back today, that's for sure.

Here's his conversation with Campbell.............

http://www.espn980.com/audiovault/

But the real criticisms came after. I don't have the audio for that.

Also........someone who's respected and honest like Doc is bascally echoing the sentiments of a LOT of us here. Funny but it's not until someone like him speaks up that folks start actually listening.

Archived