Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell presser on 980 with Doc

NastyBoy

Ok QB coach, you must be making the big bucks, LOL!!

It's the same way when I played little league football for the Annandale Boys Club as it is now. Jason is just too slow in his reads and reactions.

I guess your qualifications for saying Jason is 100% right are much better than mnb's, naturally.

You can rag on the guy all you want, but he's 100% correct. The ball SHOULD be delivered BEFORE the receiver turns to look for it.

True. But if I remember correctly, I believe there was a defender rushing from that side. So I took his pump fake to be that the rushing defender was in his passing lane so he had to reset.

-OK all of you guys that hate JC now. Remind you that just about everyone loved him after about week 8.

-Would you be complaining if we were winning, NO!!!!

-Lets look at the last game, did JC lose the game for us NO, he didn't win the game for us either, he managed the game. What lost the game for us was 2 of our superstars fumbled the ball. I love Cooley and Sellers, Cooley is my fav. player, but football is a team sport, it takes more than just good QB play!!!

Zorn said JC was going through his reads too quickly. True story. So don't give me the crap about not going through is progressions quick enough and staring down recievers.

If he's going through his reads too quickly, then that's just as bad.

What part of him not being mentally an NFL-caliber starter do you not get?

Nastyboy your 41 years old Joe Gibbs , Riggins and Theismann are not walking through that door sir.

Thanks for reminding me of my age. So because I'm 41 you think I'm hoping for the reincarnation of past legends? Hardly. I'm hoping the club will evolve like many other organizations in total disarray have of late.

What's with the personal attacks? Are you gonna cry? You gonna take your ball and go home? Stop acting like a little whiner and if you're going to refute something I'm saying............cool! Do that. I'm all for a fun and spirited debate. When buffoons like you resort to personal attacks I have to laugh, because you've clearly come to the point where you can no longer substantiate your opinion with fact...........or if not fact some basis for whatever position you have.

Do go away mad, little boy. Just go away.

If he's going through his reads too quickly, then that's just as bad.

What part of him not being mentally an NFL-caliber starter do you not get?

the part when you keep harping about him being too slow mentally (which is actually quite the opposite). that part i don't get. he needs more time in the same system. i bet he'll get it too. get over it

-OK all of you guys that hate JC now. Remind you that just about everyone loved him after about week 8.

-Lets look at the last game, did JC lose the game for us NO, he didn't win the game for us either, he managed the game. What lost the game for us was 2 of our superstars fumbled the ball. I love Cooley and Sellers, Cooley is my fav. player, but football is a team sport, it takes more than just good QB play!!!

I can't tell you how many times he has missed wide open receivers down field including last weeks game. I'm not saying he can't be good. He just needs too much time and his time is up in DC. He will have to make big strides next year and unless Zorn gets some help, it won't happen.

Next year JC will have anouther year of this system under him, which would help, and would you say with a good O-Line he would be improved. I shure would, I what to see some changes at the O-Line in the offseason, this must be done if the skins will have success next year!!

Next year, JC will be a veteran! You can't use the excuse anymore about he needs more time in the system. As much time has been afforded him as any QB in the NFL. Now, I will say that I agree that you cannot fully judge JC until the O-line is fixed. But I'm beginning to wonder and I've been a big JC supporter...

It's the same way when I played little league football for the Annandale Boys Club as it is now. Jason is just too slow in his reads and reactions.

I guess your qualifications for saying Jason is 100% right are much better than mnb's, naturally.

Hey your funny I give you that!! If your another one of though Colt fans, all I can tell you is right now JC has way more skills than Colt dose. Colt is not the answer right now. The only way a QB would have succsess in our system with this O-Line is to have SUPER good scrabling skill, we might have to go get Vic out of prison for that, LOL!!

For the record, I was complaining that we weren't scoring nearly enough points when we were winning. Campbell has reached his potential and even REGRESSED as the season went on. He's slow in making his reads and missing wide open guys.

Next year, JC will be a veteran! You can't use the excuse anymore about he needs more time in the system. As much time has been afforded him as any QB in the NFL. Now, I will say that I agree that you cannot fully judge JC until the O-line is fixed. But I'm beginning to wonder and I've been a big JC supporter...

Im not using it as an excuss, sorry!! Its a fact how long has JC been in this current system???? Not long, thats tough on anyone, its a fact!!

Hey your funny I give you that!! If your another one of though Colt fans, all I can tell you is right now JC has way more skills than Colt dose. Colt is not the answer right now. The only way a QB would have succsess in our system with this O-Line is to have SUPER good scrabling skill, we might have to go get Vic out of prison for that, LOL!!

Your O-line excuse is no longer valid for JC so stop using it. This thread is about JC not being the answer, not Colt being the answer.

Most people are high on Colt because he has an upside. He is a 6th round draft pick with tons of raw talent.

JC has peaked, he has shown everything he has got, has not made much of an improvement in the last two years, and still shows the same flaws we have been complaining about for years.

For the record, I was complaining that we weren't scoring nearly enough points when we were winning. Campbell has reached his potential and even REGRESSED as the season went on. He's slow in making his reads and missing wide open guys.

That didnt answer the QUESTION. The question was why did we lose last week, you better read it again, then give a better answer!!

look who's getting bent out of shape

Bent out of shape because of what you said to me? No. It does, however, ruin it for everyone when you take a perfectly valid conversation / debate like the one going on here, and some guy like you takes it to a personal level. Why? Because we disagree? Have you seen the conversations I've been having with other guys who's opinions are different than mine?

Just annoying.

Im not using it as an excuss, sorry!! Its a fact how long has JC been in this current system???? Not long, thats tough on anyone, its a fact!!

Struggling in the first part of the season is perfectly acceptable, but I'm seeing NO signs of improvement. The offense isn't moving at all. It's not like we go and sputter out on drives, it just plain doesn't move. Unless Portis does all of the work and Jason gets a lucky completion here and there, we don't pass the 50 yard line.

the part when you keep harping about him being too slow mentally (which is actually quite the opposite). that part i don't get. he needs more time in the same system. i bet he'll get it too. get over it

Yeah, going through his reads too quickly means he's just too quick and smart for the NFL. Gotcha'.

More time in the same system doesn't cure you of the same problems you have been making even in another Offense, like overlooking wide-open receivers and throwing one-hoppers on 2-yard pass routes.

Bent out of shape because of what you said to me? No. It does, however, ruin it for everyone when you take a perfectly valid conversation / debate like the one going on here, and some guy like you takes it to a personal level. Why? Because we disagree? Have you seen the conversations I've been having with other guys who's opinions are different than mine?

Just annoying.

i didn't say anything to you.........

i told the other guy i laughed at what he said.

Your O-line excuse is no longer valid for JC so stop using it. This thread is about JC not being the answer, not Colt being the answer.

Most people are high on Colt because he has an upside. He is a 6th round draft pick with tons of raw talent.

JC has peaked, he has shown everything he has got, has not made much of an improvement in the last two years, and still shows the same flaws we have been complaining about for years.

Tell me again why the FACT that our O-Line is terrible not a valid reason why the skins have been lossing?? Its not only the pass protection, lets look at last week again, portis had like 70 yard to a team that on average give up, I think it was 125. That right there tells me that something is wrong because portis can get it done if there are some holes to run threw!!

I'm not a Colt fan. Truth is I don't know what he can do at this level, but I do know Campbell doesn't have it. He wasn't pressured in any way, shape or form against one of the league's worst Defenses and still regressed.

Archived