Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell presser on 980 with Doc

NastyBoy

You guys are ****ING pathetic. We lose as a TEAM and we all want Campbell to go right? Seriously, you can all go **** yourselves. I for one, classify Cowboys fans as "Disgusting, non-respectful, stupid, and ignorant" , to all the instant Campbell haters and Skins doubters, you now are classified as such and believe me, the word gets spread.

You just don't know how it will turn out if we let go our current starting QB. You just don't know what Campbell can do here in the future, all you ****es and non fans know is how to ***** and complain as well as have to talk **** about someone on this team because we lose.

Look at every ****ING season before this. Have we ****ING won when we let go of these players we want let go!?!? DO WE start playing ****ing amazing when we ****ing get rid of these so called ****ing "cancers", no. I believe you fans are the ****ing cancers. Here at least.

Seriously, get the **** out and get your mind right. Disgusting pieces of ****.

Quote me, talk ****, point the finger, I don't give a ****. It's all the same anyways. You'll just move on as if you didn't say it, if you even acknowledge the existence of this post.

The truth of the matter is, this isn't a damn board game. I honestly think the problem with this franchise isn't the owner, or the players. It's the fact that the fans here aren't satisfied, and in order for that to happen we get what we (you) want as fans. You guys are ****es, and by no means do I mean all of you. No way. I'm talking about the straight up Campbell haters. The Skin downers. The bandwagon jumping ****es.

Honestly, take it elsewhere. Look at our recent QB's, tell me exactly how many ****ING miles Campbell is ahead of them. Campbell is on pace to go well over 3,000 yards, and passes more accurately then ANYONE we've had in YEARS.

Wow. Some needless cursing, but I agree that a huge part of the problem here is the fanbase. I've been a fan since 1972, have always thought that Redskins fans are among the most passionate and aware fans of any team in any sport, but things have changed. Instead of blaming people, I'll blame Fedex Field. The fan experience changed then, so perhaps the fans changed and became whiny underpants all of a sudden who feel they're OWED SOMETHING (we ain't).

And it pains me to say it, really, but we seem to freak out over everything and, for reasons unknown, always require a scapegoat. Usually we turn to Snyder, sometimes Cerrato. Fact is, they've made a number of good moves & a number of bad moves, but they don't tend to repeat big mistakes and do a heck of a lot more than whine. I hope they let Zorn do his job (I believe they have to this point) and we can see him blossom into a top-notch NFL head coach. With that perhaps Campbell becomes consistently good.

That doesn't mean, by the way, that Snyder's the perfect owner or that we can't do better than Cerrato at GM, but the Bears' ownership is a standing joke in Chicago (the McCaskeys) and Angelo has legions of detractors among Bear fans. Still, they were in the SB two years ago (and their fans are freaking nitwits). Let's chill, be analytical sans hate, and enjoy the fact that we have a killer hockey team.

and you haven't read what the other 100 people have wrote earlier saying that the o-line was playing average and gave JC more than enough time to throw this past game, and he was still outplayed by fitzpatrick or whatever the hell that guys name was

-Its sounds to me like someone dosent watch the games, because if you had been whatching the last 6 weeks you would see no time in the pocket at all. Now JC is a decent scrambler, but no he is not the type of QB that will scramble every play. He has a hand in his face just about every play or he is already on his back befor the wide outs get open. Once in a wheile he dose get time, and he make completions, weird how that works. And as of latley, there has been no holes for Portis to run threw!!!

-So it sound to me like we need a new O-Line. No QB will sucseed with the one we have now!!

Look, other than total number of TDs and INTs (eli's has more TDs and INTs) Jason has nearly identical numbers to Eli Manning, in yards, in QB rating, in % (jasons is actually a bit higher) and Eli has more wepons, a better line, and his D gives him the ball more. The problem is not Jason, he is playing great.

It is so typical of a fan to see a team that is loosing, and blame it on the QB.

How would you compare their leadership?

Lastly, I must say this, just because it needs to be addressed - I am not one to usually pull out the race card . . . but I am really starting to wonder about this one . . . Sure, blast me all you want and get defensive . . . but I truly wonder if you all would be this zealous in your hatred if he were not an African American qb . . . worth thinking about isn't it?

It's official. We've stooped to a new low.

Answer me this. Why do you feel this "needed" to be addressed?

Ok frankly, and speaking for myself..........I could care less if our QB was black, or purple, or green or if the guy looked like Barney, Cpt. Kangaroo or Forrest Gump.

If he can play, PLAY HIM!! I can NOT believe one might think that the fact that JC is black could POSSIBLY be a reason for some of us wanting him out.

I SCREAMED to get that bum Brunell out of here even louder!!! Guess no one thought to ask if it was because he was white back then.

This question, is the worst of the worst, and is evidence of why this country can never move forward, let alone our football franchise.

Honestly I'm speechless.

Seriously.........what in God's name are you talking about? It's been a friendly debate all day long. Then you come here with guns blazing and we're all supposed to stop talking because you don't happen to like the subject matter? If you don't like it............don't read it! So are you defending JC in all the "I hate JC" threads going around here? There's no shortge of them so you should be really busy tonight. Guess I'm not alone.

By the way.......you're the one obviously frustrated because if you go back and carefully read what you wrote, you'll understand that it makes absolutely not one lick of sense. I have no idea how to respond because I have no idea what you said.

Listen.......bottom line is this.........if you have a point to make, that's great. We all want to hear it. We can agree or disagree but at the end of the day, whether or not I agree with anything you've said........I'd still respect the fact that it is your opinion, and how you feel. You should do the same and stop attacking the way you do. We can all stay civil and have the exact same discussion..............or is that not possible?

It's understandable why you're confused to what I said. I've been reading these hate threads ALL week, it goes beyond that. Look exactly what I replied too, that's who I'M talking to. Him. That kind of fan, if that, who I've seen on this site all too often recently.

I'm not trying to attack you and I'm sorry for attacking this thread, I'd rather it be in here then it's own thread. People have had all week to lash out and say what they want, but the ignorance is too damn intense.

Whether or not it got across through all my cussing, I believe you see my point. I addressed it.

Lastly, I must say this, just because it needs to be addressed - I am not one to usually pull out the race card . . . but I am really starting to wonder about this one . . . Sure, blast me all you want and get defensive . . . but I truly wonder if you all would be this zealous in your hatred if he were not an African American qb . . . worth thinking about isn't it?

Worth about as much as 100 Confederate dollars.

Mark Brunell must be black, too, then.

-Its sounds to me like someone dosent watch the games, because if you had been whatching the last 6 weeks you would see no time in the pocket at all. Now JC is a decent scrambler, but no he is not the type of QB that will scramble every play. He has a hand in his face just about every play or he is already on his back befor the wide outs get open. Once in a wheile he dose get time, and he make completions, weird how that works. And as of latley, there has been no holes for Portis to run threw!!!

-So it sound to me like we need a new O-Line. No QB will sucseed with the one we have now!!

I wasn't talking about the last six weeks is specifically mentioned the Bengals game.... where he did have a pocket, and more than enough time to throw. That is not debatable at all.

And you seriously think that there is no way any QB could have scored more than ten points the past few weeks in our lineup?

No one here is debating the the O-line is a big problem. What everyone needs to realize is that they are not the only problem.

He has zero pressure against him in the Bengals game and still wasn't any good.

-Ok man, go back and watch again!!

-There was pressure SOME OF THE TIME, im not saying it was all of the time in this game. He miss A FEW throws your right, there isnt one QB in the world who hasnt missed a few throws. But also if you watch, when he had time in the pocket he MADE COMPLETIONS, he really did. It wasnt his best game, your right he could have played better, your right. Be he was not horrible, and his play didnt cost us the game. It was a team effort!!! And if you look at the game befor the Bengals game, he really did have NO TIME in the pocket, because they had better D. But once again if you watch when he acctually had time he made completions!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: Post of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got a picture of him being squished...........hooray!

You can find a similar picture of every QB who's ever played the game. Great find!!! POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

Come on guys. Anything can be used...........especially out of context to support whatever it is you're trying to say. Don't get all hyped up over nothing.......lol

Put the race card away. I think people are selling JC short, but it's because he hasn't played very well lately. Period.

bingo. If Peyton Manning was black everyone would still love him, and if JaMarcus Russel was white everyone would still hate him.

Its all about what you can do on the field, for most people, anyway. You cant make race card generalizations like that

Ok frankly, and speaking for myself..........I could care less if our QB was black, or purple, or green or if the guy looked like Barney, Cpt. Kangaroo or Forrest Gump.

If he can play, PLAY HIM!! I can NOT believe one might think that the fact that JC is black could POSSIBLY be a reason for some of us wanting him out.

I SCREAMED to get that bum Brunell out of here even louder!!! Guess no one thought to ask if it was because he was white back then.

This question, is the worst of the worst, and is evidence of why this country can never move forward, let alone our football franchise.

Honestly I'm speechless.

Please see my addition to the post regarding Cooley. Then you'll hopefully see why it is a legitimate concern.

Look, it is unfortunate that there is even a possibility that it needs to be addressed. But again, that is the unfortunate reality of our times - the fact that we haven't yet evolved and continue to use race (whether overtly or covertly) as a reason is in no way acceptable.

Regarding Brunell - he was directly hurting our chances to win every game. Any guy can see that. I however cannot see how Jason has been the sole person who has hurt our chances to win this year. I honestly think more of it falls on Coach Zorn regressing as a play-caller and our lack of production on the offensive and defensive lines.

I wasn't talking about the last six weeks is specifically mentioned the Bengals game.... where he did have a pocket, and more than enough time to throw. That is not debatable at all.

And you seriously think that there is no way any QB could have scored more than ten points the past few weeks in our lineup?

No one here is debating the the O-line is a big problem. What everyone needs to realize is that they are not the only problem.

I not trying to fight with anybody were all skins fans right. But if you look at what I have been saying, I have been saying JC did not play his best game last sunday!! But that is not the reason we lost the game. The bengals still got some pressure on JC though, and the game befor that he had pressure just about EVERY PLAY. Yes I do think another QB could have scored more points. But remember the fumble on the one, that should have been seven more. We had 2 turnovers they had none, wich is a bad day for the D, which also couldnt get off the feild in the 4th. The LOSS WAS A TEAM EFFORT!!!

Honestly I'm speechless.

I haven't posted in days b/c I have just been watching the Campbell debates and I was waiting to see who would pull the "race card" first.

Because I knew it was coming. :)

The one thing I didn't know is if it would be a Campbell supporter or a critic of Campbells that would be the one to pull it.

(Though my personal guess that it would be a supporter was right).

I knew someone would stoop to it.

Back Obam... I mean Campbell or you are racist. :laugh: :doh:

Regarding Brunell - he was directly hurting our chances to win every game. Any guy can see that. I however cannot see how Jason has been the sole person who has hurt our chances to win this year. I honestly think more of it falls on Coach Zorn regressing as a play-caller and our lack of production on the offensive and defensive lines.

Do you even realize how hypocritical you're being?

It's obvious, to many people, that Campbell just doesn't have it. As obvious to them as it was to many people that Brunell no longer had it (some of the people who wanted Campbell to supplant Brunell now even believe JC doesn't have it).

If you don't think Campbell is a problem, fine. Plenty of people do. Plenty of people didn't think Brunell was a problem, either.

Please see my addition to the post regarding Cooley. Then you'll hopefully see why it is a legitimate concern.

Look, it is unfortunate that there is even a possibility that it needs to be addressed. But again, that is the unfortunate reality of our times - the fact that we haven't yet evolved and continue to use race (whether overtly or covertly) as a reason is in no way acceptable.

No the unfortunate reality is that people pull the race card for no reason.

Stupid, stupid post. :doh:

You got a picture of him being squished...........hooray!

You can find a similar picture of every QB who's ever played the game. Great find!!! POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

Come on guys. Anything can be used...........especially out of context to support whatever it is you're trying to say. Don't get all hyped up over nothing.......lol

Easy there Nasty, your just mad that you didnt get the post of the year, LOL. Its all good though, there is always next year right!!

I'm sorry but you're wrong! (and right)

There was the exact same debate going on about Brunell. SO many wanted him to stay..........and not everyone felt he was directly hurting us. It's all a matter of perception! So with that..........say I feel that JC is empahtically hurting us beyond repair? You may not agree, but it's what I believe and the basis for everything else I say? Who are you or anyone else to say I'm wrong? I never said it was factual.........just that it was my opinion??? See what I mean?

That doesn't give anyone the right to bash another. And I'm sorry but you're wrong again. The willingness to so easily question the race thing, and bring it up where it has no merit, is why we can't get past it. It's so irrelavent to this conversation that I was totally blindsided by it's existence.

Further..........what if the reason an individual wanted him gone WAS because he was black? Who gives a rats arse??? That person would CLEARLY be an idiot, biggot, and why would you give a darn what that individual had to say? You see, THAT is the problem. You're feeding the issue without even realizing it.

I've had it for today. The race thing put me over the edge. Time for an adult, frosty beverage.

Archived