Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My knee hurts and I don't know why

TheGoodBits

Anyone with any medical knowledge on here? Maybe you could help me out.

I woke up this morning, and as soon as my feet hit the floor I noticed a sharp pain on the inside of my knee (on my left leg, if I'm looking down at it the pain is coming from just to the right of my kneecap).

I kind of ignored it for awhile, but after I showered it got worse. Now I'm walking with a limp, and it hurts whenever I move my leg.

The thing is, I have absolutely no idea why it hurts. I didn't hit it on anything. There is no bruise or swelling. I didn't do any sort of physical activity the past few days that would have resulted in a sprain or anything like that... So basically I'm clueless.

Anyone know what might be up, or has anyone had this happen to them before?

It will need to be amputated. You COULD go to a doctor and pay thousands in medical bills...or I can take care of it for only a few hundred.
You clearly have a significant blood clot, which is going to dislodge and kill you in your sleep.

That, or you tweaked your knee a little.

;)

gay_3_640x480.jpg

imjustsayin...

LOL! You guys crack me up!

Osgood-Schlatter, I had this i couldnt bend my legs after playing a sport or doing alot of walking...it goes away fairly quickly a few months...this is just a guess. Im 6"3 Btw, and this happned when i was still growing around 15-20. Its probaly not this, then again this is very common and not major whatsoever.

Take Care

In all seriousness, could it possibly be your maniscus? It's the cartlidge that acts like a cushion between your leg bones so they don't grind on each other.

If it's a sharp bad pain and if your knee feels locked, that's it.

When it first happened, it was like what you described. Later on, it locked up and I fell to the ground in pain.

Archived