Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

80's music video cheese

Spaceman Spiff

Why is the keyboard on the side of the building?

Why is there a woman walking around the wharf in high heels in a plastic jacket in the middle of the day?

Why is the lead singer wearing a cutoff tshirt with a pink checkered flag across the front? That's not tough looking.

Why do they take themselves so seriously?

Whats up with the dude in the sunglasses popping up from the side of the woman?

Why is the keyboard on the side of the building?

Why is there a woman walking around the wharf in high heels in a plastic jacket in the middle of the day?

Why is the lead singer wearing a cutoff tshirt with a pink checkered flag across the front? That's not tough looking.

Why do they take themselves so seriously?

Whats up with the dude in the sunglasses popping up from the side of the woman?

I don't even have to click the link to know this is the Journey "Separate Ways" video. Never speak ill of this video, it is one of the greatest masterpieces of the 80's. Steve Perry THROWS himself into this song.

I don't even have to click the link to know this is the Journey "Separate Ways" video. Never speak ill of this video, it is one of the greatest masterpieces of the 80's. Steve Perry THROWS himself into this song.

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Back in the day there was only ONE reason for a guy to own a Journey tape, and it was because it could get the panties off of starry eyed chicks.

it was the only reason to play one, ever.

Steve Perry was laughable, especially in that video, My god, what a dorky little twit.

Sorry, he tries his best to "emote" but all he does is make me laugh.

Hey, how about the scene where they all gang together and sneer at the camera for the chorus? :rotflmao:

Notice the drummer and his Elaine Benes groove thing. that is if you can get past laughing at Steve Perry trying to look imposing.

~Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhigmNrfEsU

nuff said...just look at how these douchebags are dressed

I think the gals in bikinis more than makes up for the rest... :D

In terms of the dorkiness and silliness?.... Well... that is one of the things I loved about the 80's. People dressed rediculously, but did not rip each other on it. People tried to act badass, but in reality, being cool with each other was "in"

To be honest I prefer the light-heartedness of the 80's over todays music which encourages people to be bust a cap in someone's ass, smoke crack, and beat some ho's.. sorry... just an opinion.

Growing up in the 80's is what made me what I am today... a goofy guy that prefers to make friends rather than gain enemies...

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Back in the day there was only ONE reason for a guy to own a Journey tape, and it was because it could get the panties off of starry eyed chicks.

it was the only reason to play one, ever.

Steve Perry was laughable, especially in that video, My god, what a dorky little twit.

Sorry, he tries his best to "emote" but all he does is make me laugh.

Hey, how about the scene where they all gang together and sneer at the camera for the chorus? :rotflmao:

Notice the drummer and his Elaine Benes groove thing. that is if you can get past laughing at Steve Perry trying to look imposing.

~Bang

actually bud I had a few journey tapes and there has never been anything less then macho about me.

the video is chese though FOR SURE

This gem

from Grim Reaper might be the cheesiest bit of Heavy Metal fluff I've ever heard.

Absolutely ridiculous on so many levels. the singer's fat, I think those belts he has on are actually a girdle. His hair is ridiculous,, like a middle aged woman's hair from the 70s. the lyrics are so uneblievably juvenile it's laughable, and his attempts at singing are worse than any animal I've ever heard die.

Unfortunately, this is a bad video, so you can't really see how utterly stupid these guys look.

~Bang

actually bud I had a few journey tapes and there has never been anything less then macho about me.

the video is chese though FOR SURE

Well, you might want to see a doctor, because I don't think the Gay goes away without antibiotics. You might just have some dormant Gay still leftover from touching those Journey tapes.

I mean damn, didn't you read the label on those tapes? Men touching a Journey tape is as hazardous as pregnant women touching Rogaine.

~Bang

A virtual cornucopia of 80's fashion...

The cheesiest of cheesy, high-concept music videos...horrible "acting", horrible special effects...they even use a cardboard cut out for MJ at the end cuz he wouldn't star in the video lol. And Tito...please put the spikey guitar down, you look like an idiot.

Deserves an honerable mention even though it was released in 1990...contains enough cheese for two decades.

Archived