Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Without looking, who leads the Redskins in sacks, and how many does he have?

Zen-like Todd

Watch' date=' I bet they won't resign him. I like evans and I hope he stays with the skins.[/quote']

Nothing surprises me with what the FO does. They didn't sign Antonio Pierce, and look at what a force he has been for the Giants.:logo:

Nothing surprises me with what the FO does. They didn't sign Antonio Pierce, and look at what a force he has been for the Giants.:logo:

Pierce ditched us for a couple of mil. We just spent a ton of money on Washington and Arrington. He should have taken the discount to stay. He is an ungrateful little ^%$%# if you ask me.

Wow, that should put the fear of god in opposing offenses.

"We need to watch out for that Demetric Evans. He's their leader in sacks you know"

:doh:

Demetric had better get it in gear and register 1.5 sacks in these last 3 games or he'll go down in Redskins history as the player with the fewest sacks to lead the Skins in that catagory.

Previous low is Bruce Smith's 5 from 2001.

Also that team had a pathetic 25 sacks which is tied for the second worst sack total recorded since 1970 (only 2006 was worst with 20 which begs the question what has this team done to improve that historically incompentent pass rush in 2 years....answer nothing). This team is at 19. So they need to average 2 sacks per game just to tie the 2001 team.

Any bets as to whether or not they'll do it?

Also that team had a pathetic 25 sacks which is tied for the second worst sack total recorded since 1970 (only 2006 was worst with 20 which begs the question what has this team done to improve that historically incompentent pass rush in 2 years....answer nothing). This team is at 19. So they need to average 2 sacks per game just to tie the 2001 team.

Any bets as to whether or not they'll do it?

This is a thread-worthy question in my opinion. Maybe my cousin Vinny will see it and get his **** together.

Archived