Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Post-Game Discussion Thread. Vent/Discuss here (merged x21)

Cannon2

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

you know they are coming, So ***** about the Skin ALL you want to in a homer free zone.... all hate, all anger, all vile.... all here

your bashing options:

Campbell

Suisham

ARE

Zorn's play calling

OL Woes

No pass rush

Rogers

Vinny

Snyder

Plackemeier

Kelly, Thomas, Davis *(3 for 1 bonus *****)

have at it right here

curse them, fire them, hex them..... to your hearts content

All about the big people, brothers. We're not NFL caliber on either line.

It's going to take more than one offseason to fix what it's taken 10 years to break.

I'll second that. This team has been mismanaged since Danny Boy came in here and blew up the place. Unfortunately the rubble is still being cleaned up and don't think the smoke is clearing anytime soon.

It has been very difficult to watch games this year. I'm really tired of the mediocrity, just as I have been tired of it for most of the last 16 years. Now I realize why I cried back in '05/'06 when we clinched a playoff spot against Philly, on the road, in a must-win game. This team is flat, and it's hard to think that we won't have to rebuild in the offseason. A lot of our starters are too old and hurt; Springs, Jansen, Washington, and several others hardly play. Now you see Samuels hurt, too. It's just not fun to watch these games anymore.

The playcalling is handicapped by our awful QB

Try our QB is handicapped by our BAD play callling!

Tell me this... Seeing that the Ravens pressure the QB constantly why wern't we in the shotgun formation???? Even when Samuels went out we STILL set up under center.. If the O-Line won't give Campbell time then Zorn has to call plays to help the offense and fool the defense.

so you can make fans like us suffer even further...and make the sponsors happy while they squeeze in 4 more ads.

I guess I mean how stupid was that. We have both our offensive tackles hurt. Our number one RB is hurt and has been hurt. So lets go out there and get someone else hurt. Poor decision there and Zorn is to be blamed.

Awesome. **** this team and its complete lack of drive and or determination. **** the vanilla bull**** offense we have been running the pas month. **** the inability of our offensive line to block a 6 year old girl. **** our DB's for buying the fake on every single deep pass. **** JC for not overcoming the bull**** and proving he is quite average, as much as I never wanted to believe it.

**** the way this team is running. ****.

All about the big people, brothers. We're not NFL caliber on either line.

It's going to take more than one offseason to fix what it's taken 10 years to break.

I agree with this. The trenches need rebuilt. Don't expect a good season next year either.

The sad thing, when and if Vinny doesn't screw up the rebuilding job, Portis' career will be over.

Archived