Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Post-Game Discussion Thread. Vent/Discuss here (merged x21)

Cannon2

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

How many **** games are we going to allow the opposing quarterback to stand back there and just pick his target? They only saving grace we have is when their wide recievers drop the ball.

The season is pretty much done. Even if we squeaked out a victory here (not likely here), we are so pathetic offensively.

If we could just generate ANY defensive pressure, our highly touted DE's could play a part in the game!

I am so frustrated with this team right now. :doh:

Are you serious!!!!!!!!! The D is the only thing that has kept us i this game!!!!!!!!

Have you been even watching:mad: the game! The offense " QB" has been s**t

Worst playcalling ever. Cooley thrown to 2 ****ing times. Wow sellers is making an impact, lets not give it to him at all in the second half. Every time we get a big game we automatically lose a down because the defense KNOWS were going to run it up the middle on first down. Learn to run more than 4 ****ING PLAYS!!! I swear to god i called every ****ing play before it happened.

Don't waste a challenge to pick up 4 ****ing yards.

Campbell- Throw more passes into the dirt. Better to play conservative tight? Because its worked so ****ing well for you the past few weeks. Don't wanna mess with success?

So many false starts i swear to god im gonna rip someone's head off. And didn't we used to be GOOD at stopping the run? Un-****ING Believable,

They suck as a team and the coaches. The Redskins take advantage of so many dedicated fans it isn't funny. I will not drive down to one of the lousiest stadiums and watch a lousy football team anymore. They can take advantage of someone else.

How many games have we allowed the opposing team to run the clock out on us when we needed to get the ball back quickly? The Ravens had an 8 minute scoring drive, their best drive of the game. Right when they needed it the most.

Our defense is good. But they have no excuse for letting a no-name, third string tailback do that to them.

Zorn was all around terrible tonight. I'm absolutely 100% sick of "staying medium". Play with some freaking urgency. The playcalling on first down absolutely needs to improve. Madden said it best, our offense is way too vanilla, you need to keep the defense guessing if you want to win in this league. Zorn uses literally the exact same formation on every first down. Teams just put 8 men in the box on first down and second down and stick us in third and long.

The screens in the redzone absolutely need to go away, too.

Archived