Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Simpson gets prison sentence of at least 15 years

Monte51Coleman

Fred Goldman's reaction:

"If our efforts for all these years of pushing him drove him to commit armed robbery in Vegas, great!" Fred Goldman told reporters after the hearing. This monster is where he belongs -- behind bars."

:applause: :applause:

Fred Goldman's reaction:

"If our efforts for all these years of pushing him drove him to commit armed robbery in Vegas, great!" Fred Goldman told reporters after the hearing. This monster is where he belongs -- behind bars."

:applause: :applause:

yay, we made him threaten someone else life. Yay, us!!!

What an asshat. Yusuf is right. I wonder if Goldman has any sympathy for the poor people that OJ pulled a gun on and the fact that they'll probably have nightmares for the rest of their lives.

When I saw him choking up on ESPN I almost laughed.

Hope you enjoy jail you piece of ****.

I'll never understand how people can have so much hatred for people they've never met. I mean how can you have such a personal grudge against him when you were 6 years old when the murder happened...

yay, we made him threaten someone else life. Yay, us!!!

What an asshat. Yusuf is right. I wonder if Goldman has any sympathy for the poor people that OJ pulled a gun on and the fact that they'll probably have nightmares for the rest of their lives.

Oh, boo-frickety-hoo. Most of them were scum, just like OJ. And how about Nicole Brown, who was brutally murdered by this sick POS? Any sympathy for her.

Yes, I'm sure Fred Goldman has a lot of sympather for her (well, her family that is).

I'm sure he does, but I'm not too sure about you. I always find it odd how posters like you will pop into one of these threads and place their focus and criticism on the victims or family of the victims of a crime. Really tells me what kind of person you are.

I'm sure he does, but I'm not too sure about you. I always find it odd how posters like you will pop into one of these threads and place their focus and criticism on the victims or family of the victims of a crime. Really tells me what kind of person you are.

And it tells me what kind of person you are that you would jump to that conclusion. :)

I always think its odd when people take join in other people's suffering. I feel horrible for what happened to the Goldman's and the Brown's 13 years ago - but to suggest that you take pride in pushing OJ to hold another person at gunpoint is pretty low in my book. But you can go on think I'm scum, and I'll go on being a compasionate and fair person. :)

by the way - the Goldman's weren't the victims in this crime, so I'm not 'focusing and critisiing' the victim. Just a bystander that felt he needed to be in the spotlight.

edit - the irony here is, I'm the ONLY one that has show any sympathy for the actual victims in the crime that was punished today. :ols:

by the way - the Goldman's weren't the victims in this crime, so I'm not 'focusing and critisiing' the victim. Just a bystander that felt he needed to be in the spotlight.

Nope, but this "bystander's" son was a victim in this monster's crime 13 years ago. Karma's a *****. But I know you wouldn't understand that. Sad.

Nope, but this "bystander's" son was a victim in this monster's crime 13 years ago. Karma's a *****. But I know you wouldn't understand that. Sad.

What in the blue hell are you talking about? Did you read any other part of my post besides that? I feel horrible for what happened to those families - don't see what that has to do with me saying that I think his choice of words today were insensitive. You would think he of all people would have compassion for the vicitms of THIS crime. What is sad is that you are acting like Goldman was victimized again and you're leaving/giving no sympathy to the actual victims of THIS crime. I don't understand why you think I'm so evil for saying that the Goldmans should not take pride in pressuring someone into commiting further crimes. Seems a pretty simple and obvious concept to me.

I fully understand that they are happy he's finally behind bars, as they probably should be. I just really don't get the pride he seems to be taking in this. Kind of like I don't understand when people are happy other people are killed - no matter who the deceased is.

What in the blue hell are you talking about? Did you read any other part of my post besides that? I feel horrible for what happened to those families - don't see what that has to do with me saying that I think his choice of words today were insensitive. You would think he of all people would have compassion for the vicitms of THIS crime. What is sad is that you are acting like Goldman was victimized again and you're leaving/giving no sympathy to the actual victims of THIS crime. I don't understand why you think I'm so evil for saying that the Goldmans should not take pride in pressuring someone into commiting further crimes. Seems a pretty simple and obvious concept to me.

I fully understand that they are happy he's finally behind bars, as they probably should be. I just really don't get the pride he seems to be taking in this. Kind of like I don't understand when people are happy other people are killed - no matter who the deceased is.

There weren't any "victims" in this crime that had their heads decapitated, like Goldman's son did. I know your kind, I just don't understand your kind. But, whatever, it doesn't matter.

Archived