Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Ravens Predictions(merged)

AaronDC85

If Campbell finishes the game-Ravens 35 Redskins 13

If Campbell doesn't- Redskins 20 Redskins 12

I have a feeling our team will quit and get rolled on prime time television. Sad but that is my gut. I hope I am wrong.

Wait what??? lol if Campbell plays we will get beat, but if he doesn't we will beat ourselves? Does that count as a tie?

i just had a revelation.... the majority of posts on here are incorrect. suisham would actually have to make a field goal, or even MULTIPLE field goals for us to have some of these scores... i'm going to stick with my original prediction (below) but it needs to be clarified: suisham misses an extra point... he doesn't make two FG... i really hope i'm wrong :doh:

ravens 27

redskins 13

yeah we will win if Colt Brennan plays....CUT THE JOKES. This Colt Brennan love still is baffling..dude played at HAWAII and looked decent in preseason and people think he's the next Tony Romo sits to pee or something.

Anywhoo......I think all the stats point to us losing and right now I can justify how we'd lose easier than justifying how we'd win. For some reason i have a weird feeling we will show up...then again i have predicted that before and it didnt happen. I will just say...

Ratbirds 16

Redskins 9

Im going to pray that im very wrong.

Ravens - 13

Skins - 10

ravens get no offensive TD's.

Skins go into half winning 10-3

Ravens Def makes some kind of crazy play, score a TD in the 2nd half to win it ...

JC goes 16-28 with one TD and 190 yards, MK gets his first TD

CP won't break 50 yards

Ravens 26

Redskins 7

Suishim cannot make a kick outside the 20 yard line, Matt Stover will kick 4 field goals of 40 yards or more Resulting in a 19 point win for the ratbirds.

Our only TD will come from a Moss punt return or a D. Hall pick six.

The Ravens will throw all kinds of exotic blitzes and defenseive schemes that will make JC look dumber.

For some reason alot of people on this thread think the Ravens are better then the Giants...ALOT better...

I mean, we are playing for a playoff lives now...but alot of people are suggesting we are going to lose by MORE to the Ravens then we did to the Giants!? :whoknows:

But hmmm...:fortune:....Redskins -23

Ravens-13

Archived