Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Ravens Predictions(merged)

AaronDC85

Skins - 14

Raisins - 13

Portis is held to 50 yards but gets a touchdown, Cooley scores the other. Suisham misses 2 fg's. He will be released on Monday morning and we will sign a new kicker

The raisins defense will score their only touchdown and Stover will kick 2 fg's.

It will be a boring game to watch but i will take the victory

This game can be a low scoring game, but I feel that it really depends on how fired our offense will be. We have a good offense that can put up serious points, but right now, we just don't have a rhythm. Our offense seems dead. All we need is one spark to get things going. A big catch of 35+ or a big run for 30+ yards. We haven't had something we can really be pumped at in the beginning of the game. Last week against the Giants, we went 3 and out, twice in the beginning of the game. We can not do that against the Ravens.

We all realize that everyone on the team has to be on the same page for things to work because this is a team game. I expect a slugfest because it is a local rivalry. It should be a good game, but I will only say that if we win. =)

No way we put up a touchdown in this game, we are going to get manhandled (at least our offense is).

Redskins: 2

Ravens: 24

lol, your wrong, Skins finally score 30 on someone. Unfortunately its Sushyman hitting 10 field goals.( kidding)

Redskins..... 30

Ravens......24

I will say one thing...that I had a bad feeling about the Steelers and Cowboys game. I thought we had a real chance against the Giants until a few days before it with all the ST hype and then we lost. I've been hearing all week how the 'Skins are going to get crushed by the Ravens. Yes they have a great D but they are well known for playing subpar when they are touted to win. Flacco has really been playing out of his mind and hopefully we can cause him to have a bad game. I'm confident that we have at least a decent chance in this one.

Now if we were playing the Lions I would have a real sick feeling in my stomach. You know what I mean?

Emmitt Smith on Sportscenter this morning made an interesting fact. The Baltimore Ravens have not allowed a 100 yard rusher in 31 straight games. The thing is have the Ravens played against a team with Clinton Portis at running back.

JC is gonna to have to come out of that passing slump for us to win tonight. The D has to step up because if there was anything such as a must win it has to be this game.

Misterwookas says...

Redskins 20

Ravens 13

I am in Sec. 102 just three rows back at the 20 yard line. I am sure you will see my big ass head somewhere.

HTTR!!!!!

I just hope we don't give up on the run too early if we aren't successful.

If you watched them play the Giants a few weeks ago you...you prob noticed that the Giants simply kept pounding the rock at them, and eventually started chipping away. I'd like to see Coach Zorn use the same type of gameplan because I believe eventaully you can chip at them.

With that being said, and depending how windy it is at Mullet and Trailor Trash stadium tonight i would like to see us open up with a play action and go deep. Just to have that secondary respect it

Yeah, the Giants actually ran for at least 200 on the Ravens.....it wsa just spread out over several runners.

20-13 is not unreasonable, but I don't think it'll even be that high. Our D is pretty solid and I'm still not completely sold on Flacco. Then again, our offense sucks. I'm fearing one of those pull-your-hair-out ugly 13-10 kind of game. Who comes out on top is anyone's guess.

Archived