Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Ravens Predictions(merged)

AaronDC85

I didn't see any predictions thread, so sorry if this was posted somewhere. Merge if necessary.

What are your predictions for this game?

If the Redskins offense doesn't improve from the past 5-6 games, this game will be similar to the Giants game last week.

Ravens 24

Redskins 6

If our offense shows up and become a contender again like we were earlier in the season, we will beat the Ravens.

Redskins 24

Ravens 17

Ravens 37

Redskins 0

Our weak, pathetic, putrid excuse for an offense gets overwhelmed this week as usual. We lose bigtime and make Flacco look like the second coming of Peyton Manning. Also look for a Ravens second teamer get in the game and posterize our players.

In other words, it will be a typical underachieving Redskin kind of afternoon.

Ravens 23

Skins 6

Campbell sacked 7 times. Longest pass play is 14 yards. Moss 3 catches. Portis 45 yards. JC gets picked twice and looks as confused as ever.

Zorn refuses to go downfield. He stays medium after the loss and the homers on here say "But hey, we're 7-6 guys!"

another close game , turnovers don't matter . skins show they can't do much with them anyway. Our D is better than their O, so I think they will have a tough time scoring. Unfortunatley its exactly the same situation on the other side of the ball. So I guess whoever gets that ONE big play will win the game. Skins 20 ravens 17 in another last minute nail biter. Maybe next year we'll beat somebody soundly. Just one game.

I haven't predicted a score in a long time...perhaps that is why we are struggling....we were on fire earlier when I was predicting like a homer.

soooooooooooooo...

Good guys - 27

Va-jay-jays - 9

CP breaks a 65 yard TD and adds another goalline strike

JC hits Kelly on a jump ball

We control the clock in this one!

Whooooooooooooooooop! BELIEVE!

Archived