Extremeskins

Redskins vs Ravens Predictions(merged)

AaronDC85

Ravens 13

Skins 9 (three FG's)

More anemic offense = another loss.

Playoff chances slim.

Ands its ****ing hard for me to say that :(

...a score that sounds reasonable. I don't think Flacco will have that good of a day. I see him throwing 2-3 ints, but we won't do anything with it.

Campbell 21/38 209 2 1

Portis 18 67yds

Flacco 27/41 223 3 2

Mason 7 102 1

McClain 13 52 yds 1t

Redskins: 13

Ravens: 31

...unfortunately, neither will Campbell in yet another offensive downslide of a performance. However I think we go on a 3-0 run to end the season at 10-6....

Ravens 23

Skins 6

Campbell sacked 7 times. Longest pass play is 14 yards. Moss 3 catches. Portis 45 yards. JC gets picked twice and looks as confused as ever.

Zorn refuses to go downfield. He stays medium after the loss and the homers on here say "But hey, we're 7-6 guys!"

:applause: If it wasn't primetime, I might give the Skins some more points, but as we all know, primetime has not been kind to our boys.

Obviously this game is going to be all about the defense and which one can either cause a turnover and capitalize or the one that bends and gives up the big plays. This game is going to be the classic battle. Both of these defenses are top notch (Redskins 6th in NFL, Ravens 2nd in NFL). It will hinge on the offenses to put up the numbers. Can Flacco stand the heat of Blache led Skins D? Can Campbell go back to early season form against Ray Ray and Ed Reed. We can only wait and see.

Misterwookas' is back in early season predict form.

Misterwookas says:

Redskins 20

Ravens 13

HTTR!!!!

Campbell has a big Night in The Air. 24-13 Skins

He will have to have a big day in the air to win because the Ravens will not give up yards to our run game. We should still attempt to establish the run just as the giants did against them a few weeks ago. If the giants can do it then so can we!

Washington D intercepts the ball and runs in for TD, Campbell finally gets a drive in the redzone in the meaningless last 3 minutes of the game and kick a field goal.

Finall score

10 Washington

21 Baltimore.

Campbell 11 of 24 passes, no interceptions, 4 sacks, 3 hurries, caused by 7 deer in headlight moments.

Third down conversions 3 of 11. 3 conversions came on the last drive "no huddle"

Portis - Game decision did not play.

"HINT"

27-24, Redskins win in OT if Colt Brennan plays....otherwise it's more of the same old tired and BORING offense. Wonderful offense until they get past the 30 yard line....then it's time for PK Suisham to start warming up.....24-13, Baltimore cleans the Skins clock.

Really? Are you Campbell haters/Colt-worshipers going to hijack every thread and try to turn it into a pointless battle of logic and reason vs. dimwitted, asinine opinion? :doh:

Redskins 20

Ravens 16

Skins capitalize on Flacco's mistakes with at least one pick, and Campbell gets it together and throws for two TD's, one to Cooley and one to Kelly, both from within the Redzone. Ravens score early but have to settle for FG's the rest of the game. Portis plays the first quarter and sparingly from there. Go Skins!:point2sky

Archived