Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PTI just did a part about JC

kiingspadee

zorn this zorn that. i dont need zorn telling me what i see or what other QBs do that JC cant do. u should try it instead of listening to everything u hear.

Or maybe you need to realize that is why your not an NFL HC, let alone have anything to do with the NFL period.

never wanted to be one and never said i was but we arent talking about Xs and Os here or what scheme i know and so on. what im simply trying to say is that what u see is exactly what it is. you dont need some head coach decode what u have just seen. and not all head coaches are good at what they do. not saying zorn is one of them but u get my point.

never wanted to be one and never said i was but we arent talking about Xs and Os here or what scheme i know and so on. what im simply trying to say is that what u see is exactly what it is. you dont need some head coach decode what u have just seen. and not all head coaches are good at what they do. not saying zorn is one of them but u get my point.

No I don't because all have done something in the NFL to get there. Whether they are good goes all the way to the GM. But we all combined don't know nearly as Zorn knows or any other HC.

The truth is only the fans are the ones bashing him. Even mediots and pundits don't seem to have any problems with the way JC has been playing. How many other teams would love to have JC?

do u actually think those mediots actully watch all redskins games let alone in its entirety? keyshawn asked tom jackson one time do u even know how many catches santana moss had.... and TJ said 2 when infact he had no catches. most of those guys rarely watch every game and since it is popular topic here at ES about how media hates the skins.... im sure they rarely watch ours.

but doc walker is a different story. he has a local show, ex redskins and he feels what i and others feeel and last two weeks, he asked tough questions.

zorn this zorn that. i dont need zorn telling me what i see or what other QBs do that JC cant do. u should try it instead of listening to everything u hear.

Sorry but when it comes to listening to you opine about what you think you see on the field from the stands or listening to what other players, Zorn, and analysts (you know...those guys who have actually PLAYED in the NFL) you're not going to get too much credibility...especially when you tell people to watch for themselves while also telling them that you're right. :rolleyes:

just cause we dont know as much as zorn doesnt mean we cant distinguish whos good and whos not. i dont know jack about making movies, hell i dont even know what kinda cameras are used but when i see a GOOD movie, i sure can distinguish it. u catch my drift now? seriously man, u making it way too complicated. this is getting absurd! its actually funny.

It just doesn't matter. I've hated some of the stuff I've seen from JC lately, but the smart thing to do, the only thing to do is to ride out the rest of the season with him and go into camp with him as our starter. See if the light clicks all the way on and he starts seeing the field like a NFL starter should. If it does, great. If if it doesn't, we make the switch early next year. Pretty simple really.

It just doesn't matter. I've hated some of the stuff I've seen from JC lately, but the smart thing to do, the only thing to do is to ride out the rest of the season with him and go into camp with him as our starter. See if the light clicks all the way on and he starts seeing the field like a NFL starter should. If it does, great. If if it doesn't, we make the switch early next year. Pretty simple really.

exactly, the stuff YOUVE seen from JC lately.,.........

and i agree. im not saying bench JC. let him finish the reg season and see how he does. my feelings and my opinion is based only on what has happened so far.

Im a redskins fan. of course, i want JC to do well. I mean it is crazy for not wanting him to do well but what ive see so far does not make me say " givve him mor etime, give him another yr, lets be patient....."

just cause we dont know as much as zorn does doesnt mean we can distinguish whos good and whos not. i dont know jack about making movies, hell i dont even know what kinda cameras are used but when i see a GOOD movie, i sure can distinguish it. u catch my drift now? seriously man, u making it way too complicated. its actually funny.

And you're making it too simplistic. This isn't pee-wee football. You seem to have this idea of "just find a guy who is open and get it to him. Simple". Most NFL coaches would just sort of chuckle at that, most likely. And because we don't know NEARLY as much as Zorn, or any of the coaches, for that matter, it does mean we can't distinguish between who's fault it is on a certain play (short of a pass dropping right into a WR's hands and him dropping it). So much goes into each play. Protection schemes, what the defense gives you, the type of defense, the routes each WR is running, how precisely they run them, how effective your line is at opening a pocket, how quickly a QB goes through progressions, how many progressions he has, who his first, second and third progressions are. But never mind all that. "Just get it to the guy that is open. Simple!"

just cause we dont know as much as zorn doesnt mean we cant distinguish whos good and whos not. i dont know jack about making movies, hell i dont even know what kinda cameras are used but when i see a GOOD movie, i sure can distinguish it. u catch my drift now? seriously man, u making it way too complicated. this is getting absurd! its actually funny.

LOL!

Your good movie isn't everyone else's. Same logic here!

Bottom line is, don't act as if you know everything. We all have our own opinions, but were no experts.

Hooper said it best, see what happens over the season, offseason, and early next. Then we will know what we have.

exactly, the stuff YOUVE seen from JC lately.,.........

and i agree. im not saying bench JC. let him finish the reg season and see how he does. my feelings and my opinion is based only on what has happened so far.

Im a redskins fan. of course, i want JC to do well. I mean it is crazy for not wanting him to do well but what ive see so far does not make me say " givve him mor etime, give him another yr, lets be patient....."

Ok, then enjoy the season. What they do is what they do, at least we can support them. ****ing changes nothing.

but campbell not being able to read defense, side step, step up , avoid rushes and make plays when there is pressure weighs heavier than what our Oline is doing or lack there of.

:mad::mad::mad: Man are you blind or have you not watched any of the games. I seen Campbell do that plenty of times, but somtimes he cant because our OLine just let DL walk right by them and make Jason eat grass.:mad::mad:

And you're making it too simplistic. This isn't pee-wee football. You seem to have this idea of "just find a guy who is open and get it to him. Simple". Most NFL coaches would just sort of chuckle at that, most likely. And because we don't know NEARLY as much as Zorn, or any of the coaches, for that matter, it does mean we can't distinguish between who's fault it is on a certain play (short of a pass dropping right into a WR's hands and him dropping it). So much goes into each play. Protection schemes, what the defense gives you, the type of defense, the routes each WR is running, how precisely they run them, how effective your line is at opening a pocket, how quickly a QB goes through progressions, how many progressions he has, who his first, second and third progressions are. But never mind all that. "Just get it to the guy that is open. Simple!"

not just find a guy and make a play. again, read my previous post and i state why JC is what he is. not gonna write it all over again.

LOL!

Your good movie isn't everyone else's. Same logic here!

Bottom line is, don't act as if you know everything. We all have our own opinions, but were no experts.

Hooper said it best, see what happens over the season, offseason, and early next. Then we will know what we have.

i shouldve been more clear. i think u are talking more about the screenplay. im talking about technical aspect of it. u can tell which movie has great special effects and great camera work as opposed to bad ones. i hope that helps.

Ok, then enjoy the season. What they do is what they do, at least we can support them. ****ing changes nothing.

will do and how is what im doing ****ing? its hard to be supportive when his performances has been mediocre and regressing as the season goes on. i hope this part , u can understand regardless how much u love JC. it's called being logical and stating what i feel about his plays. its same as what you do. only difference is, ur opinions defer from mine.

ive blamed our o line in other threads but the topic of this thread is about JC and what was said on PTI. u wanna talk about oline, be my guest. ive said oline could be better as well but campbell not being able to read defense, side step, step up , avoid rushes and make plays when there is pressure weighs heavier than what our Oline is doing or lack there of.

Oh so you think the QB is supposed to do it all huh? Go read a book.

Oh so you think the QB is supposed to do it all huh? Go read a book.

qb dictates the offense. he is the spark plug of the offense. he is also the leader. i guess uve never heard the phrase " QB position is the most important position in the NFL"

what book should i read?

I'm sick of the O-line getting the blame for a guy who holds the ball way too long, and doesn't have the keen ability to spot the open receiver down the field (the way Romo sits to pee, Eli, and Favre can.....Romo sits to pee immediately spots the open WR down the field, and never hesitates to fire him the ball!) I'm also sick of the excuses of learning a new system and getting used to a rookie head coach. Rookie QBs like Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are doing just fine aren't they?

so what is it, is it JC's inability not to make the right blocking scheme? cause obviosly he aint doing a good job. this one makes no sense! yeah so just cause JC calls the scheme, its OK to blame it on the OLINE cause JC knows exactly what will work. hey, he called the scheme afterall. LOL

So the fact Jansen gets pushed back into JC, or Rabach gets whipped by the Dallas NT is because JC called the wrong scheme :thumbsup:

now use a little common sense, if JC keeps calling the wrong scheme... you think he would still being do it in week 13 :rotflmao:

u one of those stat guys? ive said this over and over again. i would take every 4 TDs for every INT. of course, not every INT equal 6pts. stats can be very deceptive like ur 4 INT in 12 games. then there are ones that are telling. like being 1 of 3 teams not to score 30 or more points. or 4 teams scoring less TDs than us. oh and then JC's TD numbers. nice job there.

so "u" are one of those ignore facts, and the obvious because it doesn't jive with the drivel you are spewing. Sorry but its a proven fact that QB's who struggle with recognizing defenses turn the ball over at a higher rate, and have a low completion rate, JC is #1 in int ratio, and top 10 in comp.%..... just because many of his completions haven't gone for TD's doesn't mean he's not completing them because of this BS

Scoring :doh:... you do understand that we a running, grind it out, control the clock offense... that means lower scoring games... like Tennessee who is ranked 19th in scoring, and Carolina who was ranked below us until this week. You do know, in almost every game were a team scores 30+ points there was a defensive TD and/or a ST TD, sometimes more than one. We have had one ST TD, ZERO defensive TDs... I guess that's because JC can't read defenses :rolleyes:

Also how many TD's have we had called back? how many missed FGs, how many games we ran out the Clock for most of the 4th QTR instead scoring, to keep from giving the ball back? How many times a reception gets us inside the 10but the receiver is stop short of the goal line

read my first post. it explains everything there. DOC walker.... u call JAws an expert, DOc walker gotta be one too right? past two weeks when JC was on his show, he laid it right on him.

Doc Walker?? :rotflmao: I like Doc and he knows football, especially blocking, but he also is a crowd rouser, and says stuff people wants to hear, instead of using common sense. He was a TE that was mainly a blocker... I tend to believe guys like Jaws, Sonny, Troy Aikman, Brian Billick, John Madden to know more about the QB position than Doc.... that's just me... and all have praised Campbell at times for his progress and ability to recognize defenses

no one is saying he doesnt make big plays or do something good. what im saying is taht he doesnt do it in a consistent manner which good QBs do. is it that hard to understand?

hard to understand?... yes because it makes absolutely no sense.... so he can only read some defenses? or teams? or maybe he just gets lucky from time to time?

I thought when a QB doesn't throw picks, has a high completion rate and a winning record... that was being consistent

well good example is when u are actually at the game, there are open receivers but JC fails to throw to them. that would be a good indicator.

then when it is 3rd a 12, dont throw it to recievers that is 5 yards away from the 1st down marker. this is classic example of him too focused on his first option. he doesnt look at other options. then of course, and this one is what kills me more than anything else.

So from your angle high above you can see what JC see at ground level from a vertical perspective, with big DL, and other players in between him and the receiver...and know that from his angle he has a clear throwing lane to see that WR that looks open to you... :rubeyes: what eyesight, and I guess you know the play to know where the first read is to as well?

:secret: you know the Skins are in the top half of the league in making 3rd downs... right?

and those times we've thrown short, I believe Zorn addressed about receivers not being open or running the wrong route, many of those times, not to mention the defenses role in those plays... it seemed to happen mostly against Pitts. and NY... the #1, and #3 defense in the NFL

now i dont know how big of a football fan u are but aside from Redskins games, i watch almost other games as well and when i see other QBs over and over again in a "consistent" manner avoiding rushes by side stepping, stepping up, rolling away from their weak side.... making plays with their feet or arm is another good comparison/indication that JC cant do what other good QBs do in the NFL.

and you stayed at a holiday express last night :jerk:

sorry but that isn't any proof that you know squat about football, and your answers above confirms that.

please provide detailed examples, with some explanation of what the differences are.

by your "logic" if I watch a lot of medical shows then I can treat your sickness

also I noticed you avoided my explanation of how Zorn helped JC avoid the pass rush

Archived