Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Game Thread Fallout - Merge Em Here.

TK

What has JC done to make you think he would dominate in another system? Laughable. He's still yet to go out and win a big game.

Oh I don't know, this year winning at Dallas, Philly, coming back to beat Saints and Cards....oh and almost breaking an NFL record for being so efficient. Start blaming the o-line and the WR's because that's the reason the team is losing, not JC.

While I agree on the playcalling, you have to realize that this is the same line that Todd Collins flourished under. So, what's the problem. As soon as he came in, he went deep to people like Yoder! Remember the Bears game?

You have to be willing to thread the needle, throw deep, and make the tough passes.

JC is not willing to do it. What about his college career makes you think he's capable of being an NFL QB? He's never been anything. EVER!

OMG, another Todd Collins argument. Seriously Collins knew Al Saunders playbook like the back of his hand. It was only JC 1st season running it as a starter. Todd Collins would be even worse behind this line.

The JC haters are a bunch of ****in morons who need to get a ****in clue!

When your receivers drops balls, when your star RB goes out on every other play, when your O-Line allows each and every rusher to hit you, it is not your fault.

You JC haters just need to STFU OR, at the very least, THINK before posting.

You JC bashers make me laugh, god I wish there was a message board out there with some sort of intelligence but I am stuck with this one I guess. If you put JC in any system that allows him to actually play, he would dominate. Look at what the Giants allow Eli to do, look at what Cam allows Flacco to do in Baltimore...they throw downfield and mix it up constantly. Nobody is mentioning the fact that the WR's can't get open to save their lives. Our O-line is not capable of giving JC time so we depend on the WR's to get open quickly. Obviously that is not happening but you keep blaming JC. Our recievers had huge drops today, our D couldn't stop anyone, our kicker is trash, our punter is trash, and the playcalling is plain awefull. JC isn't perfect, but to blame him for the loss is ridiculous.

You do make some valid points. Especially the drop balls today. That was atrocious.

The JC haters are a bunch of ****in morons who need to get a ****in clue!

When your receivers drops balls, when your star RB goes out on every other play, when your O-Line allows each and every rusher to hit you, it is not your fault.

You JC haters just need to STFU OR, at the very least, THINK before posting.

THANK YOU :applause:

While I agree on the playcalling, you have to realize that this is the same line that Todd Collins flourished under. So, what's the problem. As soon as he came in, he went deep to people like Yoder! Remember the Bears game?

You have to be willing to thread the needle, throw deep, and make the tough passes.

JC is not willing to do it. What about his college career makes you think he's capable of being an NFL QB? He's never been anything. EVER!

Dude, exaggerate much? His senior year at Auburn they went 13-0. And while they had good backs, too, you still have to have a good qb to go undefeated. Especially in the SEC.

Same offensive line from last season. Todd Collins went on a 5 game winning streak with it. So we all know it's not impossible to do.

JC is a cool kat, but he isn't the answer and never was. I was against the draft pick back in 2005 cause he only had 1 good season in college. So I'm not riding this anti band wagon.

I was a big supporter of JC. That's over. We need a QB that doesn't suck. This would be a completely difference team had we done our usual offseason routine and signed Drew Brees. The one free agent we didn't even consider going after... darnit!

I'd also fire Joe Bugel. The line has sucked since the head dirt bag showed up. It has not improved despite spending money and bringing in talent.

It starts in the trenches and works its way out. Lets face it, the O-line is average at best. The D-line is marginal. Until we fix these two issues, which is the core, we will always be average. I hope we use all our draft picks on that. All 4 of them :/

You know, there are plenty of anti-Jason Campbell threads on here today, and I agree he's not going to be our long-term solution at QB. BUt I think our WR corps has stunk the last few seasons. How many times have we had games where our receivers dropped enough passes that it was an obvious reason why we weren't staying competitive in a game and sustaining drives?

So, in addition hoping we find a better answer at QB, I call for the FO to realize that Santana Moss and ARE are not 1 and 2 WRs. Moss should be a nifty little slot receiver, and ARE just needs to go. Maybe Thomas and Kelly will develop into top-notch WRs, but they haven't shown much yet. Kelly gets a bit of a break because he's been hurt. Thomas has been in games, but he's usually not the primary target. Does that mean Zorn knows something about him that we don't?

In the offseason everyone talked about the problems with Campbell not having any weapons.

Come April weapons are drafted and they are just not there yet.

I think the truth is that the draft was about Moss and ARE. They are not big and strong enough to get separation for this offense.

Moss had a few good games before everyone figured out that the line sucks and you can get to Campbell before he plants his foot on his drop.

It's quite simple. Moss is a good receiver but if the QB doesn't have time for him to get open he isn't big enough or strong enough to go up after the ball. I like Moss but he needs relegated to #3 receiver and hopefully by next season. He would probably have one of his best seasons at that spot.

Archived