Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tomorrow We could use John Riggins

Mania

No offense to Clinton Portis, but whenever we had a rain filled day or it rained the day before and the field was muddy, we could always count on Riggins to turn up the heat and moe whomever the oppenent down.

Here's to Riggins coming back vs. the Giants tomorrow. GO DIESEL.

We could certainly use John Riggins tomorrow. We could also use George Rogers, Gerald Riggs, Earnest Byner, Mike Thomas, and Larry Brown. What about Stephen Davis and Terry Allen?

You almost made a point. I know Allen, Davis, And Brown didn't, but All these backs you mentioned that played under Gibbs Plus Riggo, Joe Washington, and Ricky Irvins(rember the atlanta playoff game) played well in sloppy conditions. The Joe Gibbs run offrnse had great success in the mud as far back as I can remember. This is what we're using, and I hope they give them no good for nothing queers in blue a big dose of it.

I also hope Jacobs slips and falls on his face.

:gaintsuck

Lets think back to December 30th, 2007.

Portis tore up Dallas in rainy/cold conditions.

It seems to force him to hit the hole quicker. He knows there's no footing for a bunch of juking around in the back field. When he charges ahead into the secondary he does better anyway. He's gonna rip it up tomorrow. GO CP!

I want Dexter Manley and Charles Mann!

:notworthy

Amen to that.

Those are exactly the type of players at those positions that this team needs more than anything else.

As for the original suggestion.

Clinton, the best runner in Redskins history, is more than enough. What we could use tomorrow however is John Riggins' offensive line.

Give Clinton the Hogs and then just sit back and pity the Giants defense.

No offense to Clinton Portis, but whenever we had a rain filled day or it rained the day before and the field was muddy, we could always count on Riggins to turn up the heat and moe whomever the oppenent down.

Here's to Riggins coming back vs. the Giants tomorrow. GO DIESEL.

Go Riggo and go CP! Riggo loved the bad weather. There will be weather issues tomorrow according to the local news reports. On Channel 4 Redskins Report Riggo is suggesting that you let CP have a rest if he is still injured. They are talking about the time Riggo was put in the hospital by Joe Gibbs. Riggo said the toughest Redskins running back playing injured he ever saw was Larry Brown. Riggo said he was not the toughest Redskin when George Michael challenged him.

Archived