Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins.com: ST Ring of Fame T-shirt for sale

Burgundy&Gold4Ever

I saw at the online Redskins shop that they are selling a Sean Taylor Ring of Fame t-shirt. I wish they had done it in black, but otherwise it's nice. http://shop.redskins.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=40254

As with all Sean Taylor stuff that the Redskins are selling, all profits go to the Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund (as stated on the website and the shirt's description).

Medium_R200A-S-STaylor-Ring-Fame-Tee.jpg

Wow - that little girl must have like 50 million in her account by now.

It's great and all but I wonder if they should start another fund for some other charities or groups. You know - spread the wealth.

Money is being made off of her father's image. I really can't think of a better place for the money to go than his daughter.

I wish they would make shirts in smallers sizes. I am unsure of how they decide what sizes they are going to make in shirts, but it seems that every shirt that I like is not available in a small ... besides the Captain Chaos Chris Cooley shirt. :gaintsuck

HTTR

Wow - that little girl must have like 50 million in her account by now.

It's great and all but I wonder if they should start another fund for some other charities or groups. You know - spread the wealth.

I dont mind even if she got 50 billion from her father's image... i know she (and everyone else) would trade all that money for the real image of Sean still kissing her on the head.

Archived