Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Onion: Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck Returns From Injury For Some Reason

MWLthe1st

November 20, 2008

Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck Returns From Injury For Some Reason

NIB-Hassleback-R.article_large.jpg

SEATTLE—After missing five games with a bulging disc in his back, Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck returned to his 2-8 last-place team Sunday for reasons that are unknown at this time. "Well, that was pointless," a visibly exhausted Hasselbeck said after throwing for 170 yards and three interceptions in the Seahawks' 26-20 home loss. "I guess I thought I owed it to my teammates to go through that with them, but looking back on it, no one would wish that on another person. I mean, that game was quite possibly more painful than the extensive nerve damage in my back that kept me out. I can't remember why I decided to suit up for this one." When asked if he intended to play this Sunday against the Redskins, Hasselbeck responded by asking why, in God's name, he would do that.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/seahawks_qb_matt_hasselbeck

:munchout:

me and you both

so confused right now

You both are in the metro area and you never heard of the onion. I am guesting you don't catch metro because them green newsstand bins are everywhere,

Edit: Here is one of their funniest ones that I have read

CHARLESTON, SC—After spending two months accompanying his wife, Hillary, on the campaign trail, former president Bill Clinton announced Monday that he is joining the 2008 presidential race, saying he "could no longer resist the urge."

"My fellow Americans, I am sick and tired of not being president," said Clinton, introducing his wife at a "Hillary '08" rally. "For seven agonizing years, I have sat idly by as others experienced the joys of campaigning, debating, and interacting with the people of this great nation, and I simply cannot take it anymore. I have to be president again. I have to."

Archived