Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Votes AS OF NOW (ENTIRE CHART OF EVERY POSITION NFC AND AFC)

skinsfan07

Every since Shawn Springs got robbed of not making the pro bowl I stay biased now. The Skins had the #3 ranked defense over all and #1 in the NFC yet sent only 1 person that year. I think it was Marcus Washington. Springs had like 5 ints and 6 sacks with the #1 rated defense. I vote strictly Skins with a few other players I like sprinkled in there.

Question for Skins fans. Posted this in another thread but I'm interested.

If a bunch of Redskins make it to the Pro Bowl, maybe some undeserving, and then when they come in to negotiate or renegotiate a contract and demand more because they made the Pro Bowl, what will everyone think?

I don't know that I would be to concerned with this, however, that is what happened when an undeserving Ken Hamlin went for the Cowboys last year.

Every since Shawn Springs got robbed of not making the pro bowl I stay biased now. The Skins had the #3 ranked defense over all and #1 in the NFC yet sent only 1 person that year. I think it was Marcus Washington. Springs had like 5 ints and 6 sacks with the #1 rated defense. I vote strictly Skins with a few other players I like sprinkled in there.

He was the only player to ever lead his team in both INTs and sacks in a season. He didn't make the Pro Bowl. I'm glad we're exposing it for the mockery it is.

Agreed. That was B.S.

it'd be nice if this is the way it turned out. too bad the writers and their biased votes muck it up.

you cant be serious. Granted, the writers may be biased, but did you even read that list? Jason Taylor? Shawn Springs? Marcus Washington?

There must be a lot of skins fans with a lot of time on their hands.

I love Cooley but he has been **** this year. He doesn't deserve a pro-bowl appearance. This is an example of one those players whose name can get locked in and goes even when they don't deserve it.

Seriously?!?

This is a joke post to incite some responses, right?!?

I'll refer you to this thread for some insight ~~~~>

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=271292

sent 13 ( most of whom were undeserving) poke players last season

May I just add, I don't remember that list exactly but one guy I felt good for making it because I liked him before he played for the cow**** was Ken Hamlin. That dudes career was over at one point. He's having a off season though.

I love Cooley but he has been **** this year. He doesn't deserve a pro-bowl appearance. This is an example of one those players whose name can get locked in and goes even when they don't deserve it.

ur kiddding right?!? compare cooleys stats to this time last year and all his previous years. He's on track for a career best in almost everything besides touchdowns, and its not his fault zorn doesnt like throwing to him in the redzone

Archived